What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

MissMuffett

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.9 this morning. Forgot to take 2 of my diabetic med yesterday :rolleyes: Just goes to show they do their job of lowering my BG although I’ve noticed I’ve started getting stomach cramps 2 hours after taking my morning Metformin. :(

Have a great Friday everyone and hugs all round x

Leolady19

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Mine is usually high in the mornings 7.8 as soon as I get out of bed after breakfast it can go up to 15 16. Had 2 pieces of toast with peanut butter and my fiasp an it's all ready on the up 12.5 so far. I can not get it right in the morning no matter what I do all my DSN says you doing well.

RD02

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Mine is usually high in the mornings 7.8 as soon as I get out of bed after breakfast it can go up to 15 16. Had 2 pieces of toast with peanut butter and my fiasp an it's all ready on the up 12.5 so far. I can not get it right in the morning no matter what I do all my DSN says you doing well.

Frustrating I can imagine, but after eating and taking your Fiasp at what level is your sugars 2 hrs later.

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Evening @Leolady19 and welcome back to this FBG thread for diabetes of all types. We're pleased you could join us again.