What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All 7.3 again! The drudgery of it all! I have been pretty good foodwise since the bbq overload at the w/e but did have a teeny bit of h/m lavender shortbread at a friends with a cup of tea yesterday. My reaction button not working atm but congrats @Estragon such a great HbA1c and @mojo37 still rooting for you. Have a good Thursday everyone.

MissMuffett

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.5 at 7:45 Took half a nytol again.
I’m getting to the point where I’m anxious about going to bed just in case I can’t get to sleep, which is stopping going to sleep, how absurd is that! :rolleyes:

Have a lovely Thursday everyone and keep smiling x

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
6.5 at 7:45 Took half a nytol again.
I’m getting to the point where I’m anxious about going to bed just in case I can’t get to sleep, which is stopping going to sleep, how absurd is that! :rolleyes:

Have a lovely Thursday everyone and keep smiling x
I know how you feel re anxiety going to bed in case you can't sleep I get like that quite a lot and its horrendous .

Alibee77

Hello mates,
At a couple of the other forums I've frequented there was a thread like this one where we all sorta checked in each day, with our first cup of coffee or tea, and reported our fasting or waking blood glucose level and some short comment about whether we're ok with it or if not - why not?...

It worked well as a sort of 'first thread to check' each morning and post to.

I'll start.

This morning was a 5.6mmol for me. That's about normal for me

What about you?
Hi, I'm generally between 8 and 10,
Change of meds recently, always upsets the balance.