Where are we all from?

martwolves

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Dislikes
Selfish people, arseholes who think they know it all, ignoramuses, chavs and people with no manners. People who play music on the bus or train full blast on their phones.
Wolverhampton, like Spatta

Sid Bonkers

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Customer helplines that use recorded menus that promise to put me through to the right person but never do - and being ill. Oh, and did I mention customer helplines :)
brett said:
Very true, 3 beaches within 7 miles of me :)

I know that area very well from family holidays in Little Haven when I was young to diving all round that coast when I was a keen scuba diver, we used to have a week every year at West Wales Diving which used to be just outside Little Haven on the Dale road just before Hasguard Cross Caravan Park, I think it may have gone now :cry: We would always spend the last night 'celebrating' in Haverford West, had some mad nights there :wink: A very friendly part of the world :thumbup:

Happy dayz :D

My locale is under my avatar :thumbup:

Geocacher

Presently the wilds of Wiltshire, but originally from a small town in Minnesota, USA -- the sort of quiet, dusty, somewhat lost in time place that Garrison Keillor describes in the Prairie Home Companion. :wave:

anna29

Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cruelty to Animals/Children
Liars/Manipulators/Bullying
gemma486 said:
I am from just north of Preston lancs

I am just couple of junctions south of preston lancashire :thumbup:

stoney

Type of diabetes
Parent
Treatment type
Pump
A small village in Pontardawe near Swansea South Wales :thumbup:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Born in Manchester :) but grew up in London.

RRB :)

lrw60

Dislikes
salads, meat, being bored
London then
Hemel Hempstead
now Cornwall.
Hi Sunshine_Kisses, My friend and I will be travelling from Cornwall soonish to visit her brother just outside Cardif. When we get over the bridge I will wave!
Lee