whiskey

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
Sorry.me a mere male. What is a pleat, is this something to do with anatomy ?

sugarless sue

Master
Dislikes
Rude people! Not being able to do the things I want to do.
Any of these do Thirsty?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• smackingforehead.gif
    smackingforehead.gif
    680 bytes · Views: 882
  • smiliegroan.gif
    smiliegroan.gif
    9.7 KB · Views: 874

Marzeater

Purely in the interest of science you understand.
I've bought myself a nice bottle of Châteauneuf-du-Pape to see what effect it has on the dawn phenomenon.
4.9 going to bed and the result of this experiment will be shown here in the morning.
Just one glass of course, it's many years since alchohol has passed my lips and I may continue the experiment with scotch, vodka and what ever else I can get my hand on. :lol:

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
One of our unsung heroes :D

William Homer

:shock: This news concerning a tot tl two of whiskey a day has made my day, as I have a bottle and a half of Jameson`s going bad in the cabinet, as until now I thought it would increase my BG. Where did I put my favourite tot glass? Bye. :twisted: :wink: :lol: Bill from Bournemouth

Graham1441

Dislikes
Stupid people.
I do also enjoy the odd nip of whisky and I do realy enjoy a glass of Benromack single malt 25 years old and only £65.00 a bottle.
But of course you could also have a birthday and try a bottle of Scapa only 2000 bottles made at £259 or Macallan at £275 with only 216 bottles made.

I know the price is out of this world but once you have tried one you just cant go back to the Tesco stuff, just remember you are drinking something made with love and care by people that realy know how, and by hand with great care.

My grandfather was a whisky maker and tought me well,

Graham1441

et2nelk

As a diet control diabetic, i have a couple of whiskeys at the weekend and felt guilty about it, now with this wonderful information i can enjoy a wee dram or two. Anything peaty is my tipple, Bunnahabhain, Highland Park, I do have a 12 yr old bottle of Rosebank that I have stashed, I've only tasted in my local and at £4.80 a nip I'll keep my bottle for a special occasion!! :D

Graham1441

Dislikes
Stupid people.
Sure will. but it`s handy to know if your going for what could be a big meal out and a little of the fire water can bring you BG`s down again.
Now thats what i call control.
Graham1441 :twisted: :twisted:

inwales

Graham1441 said:
Sure will. but it`s handy to know if your going for what could be a big meal out and a little of the fire water can bring you BG`s down again.
Now thats what i call control.
Graham1441 :twisted: :twisted:

I wonder if its any good for non diabetics for weight control?

suzi

Dislikes
people who are rude and ignorant, and people who have no patience in queues.
mmmm, Bushmills over ice, even better the distillery isn't far from where i live, and a hot toddy of Coleraine whiskey with lemon and cloves works great for colds.
Cheers, Suzi x