whiskey

cugila

Master
Dislikes
People who are touchy.......feign indignation at the slightest thing. Hypocrites, bullies and cowards.
PickledPepper said:
copepod said:
Given my grandparents' nationality, I only ever experiment with whisky, never whiskey :)

Try a touch of Jamesons whiskey for a change.....you wont regret it.

:wink:

Nah !!! You can't beat a GOOD Single Malt Whiskey from either the Lowlands and Highlands of Scotland, Glenfiddich and Glenmorangie but two........tried Jameson's and Bushmills etc.....not a patch on the 'real' stuff !

Slainte mhath ....... :D

PickledPepper

Have yet to experience any better than Glenfiddich 18 year old myself.

Unfortunately such things are only for times of prosperity, which these are certainly not!

Gappy

Dislikes
hypocrisy, prejudice and the corrupt legal system (never got compensation I deserved from an accident)
I'm a lager lout but whisky is referred to as my dancing juice, so as it increases my exercise it must be good for me.

JUSTFOCUS

Dislikes
Scrooge . People who are always feeling sorry for themselves . The NHS . The benefit agency .Atttention seekers on forums or chat rooms.
Although it was mentioned in that post not everyone has the same reaction and should anyone want to try do check your bloods pre and post .I however have tried for the last 10yrs to get my GP to fit an iv full of the stuff to no avail . :lol: :lol: :lol: I have done well though i only have seven :roll: :roll: :roll: Doh!!!!!!!!! Bottles . :wink:

Gappy

Dislikes
hypocrisy, prejudice and the corrupt legal system (never got compensation I deserved from an accident)
Hmmm, the GP proving a IV drip full, that's a good idea as we can then get Whisky on a free prescription-I'll upgrade my brand then.

copepod

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
When nursing in London in 1980s, occasionally I gave pre- dinner sherry or brandy to elderly patients - prescribed by doctor to encourage appetite, dispensed into small brown glass bottles by hospital pharmacy.