WHY SO TIRED IN THE MORNINGS

Frosty66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Snow
Its now after 10.00 ive been up since 7.00. Im so tired just cant motivate myself. Ive had breakfast but could crawl back to bed and believe me this just wasnt me. As nothing has changed other than my diet i guess i will have to put it down to this. Feel i need a rocket up the rear to get me moving lol.

Sent from the Diabetes Forum App

hale710

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Have you tested your BG? Higher readings make me want to fall asleep where I stand!

Frosty66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Snow
Yep did them yesterday 6.5 down from 12.7. My headaches as well. Everything needs doing and i dont have the energy honest i could cry. Im seeing my gp tomorrow so hopefully he might be able to help me.
Im 66 years old and ive never felt like this. Up one day down the next.

Yorksman

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
When I used to feel like that it was due to sleep apnea. I just never fell into a deep sleep and was never 'refreshed'. But, before you start to think that there is something wrong however, try fresh air and exercise. Even opening the windows can help. There is some merit in the old adage of 'blasting out the cobwebs'. I have routines to move my old bones and put some air into my lungs, opening the garden shed to air it, watering the tomatoes and herbs, taking all the rubbish to the bin etc and I do them all before having a cup of tea or coffee.

Frosty66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Snow
I must admit ive done some washing hoovered round. Had a glass of carbonated water and realize at least headache has gone. Seems my day starts later than the norm good job im retired.