Worried about what to eat

Emma_369

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Don't forget, now you've piqued our appetite, a recipe WILL be required..;)
Is a bit of egg and a bit of cheese scrambled to taste recipe enough? I’m one of those throw it all in a pan and see what happens so never have measurements :joyful:

Resurgam

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
I have a mini wok, use it for scrambled eggs, when almost done I grate red Leicester cheese into it and take it off the heat, stirring and allowing the cooking to continue, then I tip finely sliced tomatoes over it - put ready on a suitable plate before starting the cooking, then I put the plate over the wok and leave it there for a minute - then tip out the wok onto the plate - if you give it a skillful enough shake you can slide it onto the plate as it is, rather than landing in a mixed up heap.
Some people like pepper in the egg and salt on the tomato - I do not, but feel free to add in what you might like - a small pinch of various herbs sprinkled onto the tomatoes could be good.

zauberflote

Type of diabetes
Prediabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
okra. Cigarette smoke, old, new, and permeating a room, wafting from a balcony, etc etc. That I have so many chronic diseases. That I take so very many meds. Being cold. Anything too loud, but specifically non-classical music and the television.
@Emma_369 I like your cooking style- just like me!
Sounds like you’re doing really well @AngiH!

Reactions: AngiH