Would you like to test a Diabetes Meetup app?

Administrator

Staff Member
Administrator
Type of diabetes
Family member
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Hi everyone - @Kieran Grosvenor and @Giverny have been working on a meetup app for PWD. Based on the success of the forum meetups (which look awesome), Kieran/Giv had an idea of creating a private app for people to set up meetups in a secure/safe/friendly way.

The app started as an idea for parents of children with diabetes to connect (in a safe environment) but then blossomed into something quite amazing. The app looks pretty awesome and we're really excited.

We'd love to hear from people who would like to BETA test it.

That means there may will be bugs that you will come across when using the app, but you will be the first to use/test it and will also be able to directly influence what the final version looks/feels like!

The app is for iOS/Android. The BETA test is for Android only at the moment.

If you'd like to be a BETA tester, could you please either leave a message on the thread or PM with your Google Play linked email address so we can share a BETA version of the app with you next week! :)

Thanks!

LittleGreyCat

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Diet drinks - the artificial sweeteners taste vile.
Having to forswear foods I have loved all my life.
Trying to find low carb meals when eating out.
When you say "meetup" are you talking about arranging a face to face meeting, or just a private Internet based conversation (as opposed to a public thread here)?