YOU GUYS !! I DID IT!

teeekilicious18

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
I AM IN HAPPY TEARS. I'M PROVING I CAN PREVENT DIABETES! YAY!

I know my condition related with diabetes and can cause it but OMG. Not only with drastic weight lost according to the doctors but I've successfully lowered down my BMI levels! YAZ! I've been exercising hard core which isn't only gyming but I've also added swimming like I've said before so it works!!. I'm not going to follow my doctors with the shock of denial of my drastic weight lost, but heck, I have been exercising so I'm not worried. For the last 8 months, I've lost properly according to my trainers that I believed, I've lost like from 74kg - 65.4kg and from BMI of 37 - 31.1 and exercising has given me great benefits! I'm no longer invested with fatigue, have anxieties over health issues and no more mood swings, basically I'm OKAY. I lost weight on my 23rd bday which was like 8 days ago and to see if I could maintain it for my next appointment which is the next two weeks later and hell yeah, it maintained so it's like the best birthday gift ever! I still can't believe I'm 23! Sure, my best friends are successful and have families, I to am successfull! hahaha ( I laugh I'm too happy! ) At 23, 2 careers, successfull health and dating xD YAHOOO!!! I'm half way there to getting the right numbers!!! :D :D :D Even my eye condition, have kept it stabilised for 2 years! Okay, I can process my success but my doctors are finding it difficult which is hilarious! Everyone's face is priceless like you know, "HOW DID SHE DO IT???"

teeekilicious18

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Well done on your weight loss @teeekilicious18 :)

Would you like me to move this to the Success section for you?
YES PLEASE!! thanks! hahaha, I believe anyone with diabetes can be better! I'm supporting on mental health and diabetes by hoping I could spread awareness of us having hope one day :D

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
congratulations well done and keep on doing good for yourself and your body :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
It's lovely to see how excited you are! :woot: Well done, your hard work had paid off. :)

teeekilicious18

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
YAY thanks guys. Basically, discharged from psychiatry, winner for overcoming depression & anxiety and believe it or not, I was also devastated that I was kicked out of fitness & sports program because I was unhealthy and when I'm unhealthy, I was banned from playing Tennis after 5 years. I literally cried my eyes out with the doctors banning me from exercising and drinking coffee. I was literally finding ways to get back to fitness & sports program to get back to Tennis. You know what I mean? (*coughs* building muscles for games) I had to prove so hard myself that I could do it by ignoring that advice from being banned to at least show progression but at least, I listened to the advice about not being able to drink coffee. Yeah, I love playing Tennis. When you're considered an athlete, you literally have to be 100% fit and I'm not kidding one bit!

While trying to get better, I worked so hard to fought fatigue to make the fatigue go away, it was good to my chest apparently. When I was healthy, I was half way there to competing!, I could burn up to 1000 calories at the gym and swim a LOT so then when I felt like I've lost my health, I had to climb back up to those numbers. Do you know how hard it is to get back? haha, I am in tears while typing this, it was torturous and reality hard! This is my definition of hard work so if my families and doctors don't believe me, their lost.

I can't believe I worked to get what I want :D

zand

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
YAY thanks guys. Basically, discharged from psychiatry, winner for overcoming depression & anxiety and believe it or not, I was also devastated that I was kicked out of fitness & sports program because I was unhealthy and when I'm unhealthy, I was banned from playing Tennis after 5 years. I literally cried my eyes out with the doctors banning me from exercising and drinking coffee. I was literally finding ways to get back to fitness & sports program to get back to Tennis. You know what I mean? (*coughs* building muscles for games) I had to prove so hard myself that I could do it by ignoring that advice from being banned to at least show progression but at least, I listened to the advice about not being able to drink coffee. Yeah, I love playing Tennis. When you're considered an athlete, you literally have to be 100% fit and I'm not kidding one bit!

While trying to get better, I worked so hard to fought fatigue to make the fatigue go away, it was good to my chest apparently. When I was healthy, I was half way there to competing!, I could burn up to 1000 calories at the gym and swim a LOT so then when I felt like I've lost my health, I had to climb back up to those numbers. Do you know how hard it is to get back? haha, I am in tears while typing this, it was torturous and reality hard! This is my definition of hard work so if my families and doctors don't believe me, their lost.

I can't believe I worked to get what I want :D
This post is truly inspirational. Thank you. :)

teeekilicious18

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Other
Thanks guys! I'm just saying to give you tips: try to cut down coffee, don't even think about working all-nighter or messed up your body clock and just keep listening to the basic advice about exercising and eating healthy. This is why I was off, I've been working hard to follow those basic advice. If any of the doctors told you you're not fit enough, they're wrong actually -- there's just many ways to do so and we all know we do not want to cause obesity. Quitting on drinking coffee is hard but you could try cut down from 3 to 2 to 1 to none and replace it with tea. But I don't like it when doctors goes like, "awww... I'm gonna tell your mummy and daddy that you did such a good job..." Seriously? Lol.. I know I looked young like David Archuleta young but that is just too much. I ain't a minor. Also, does this count as leadership skill? Hehe

Reactions: Prem51