What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

RD02

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh I am sorry I didn’t see that you were T1. :banghead: Apologies ;)

It’s absolutely fine, as I’ve said many a time, being type2 must be frustrating. It’s taken me a long time to achieve this level of control and some days for no reason it will spike to 10, but as long as I don’t see a regular pattern I continue on as the previous day

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Still trying to catch up with posts ...have a had shed load of sh*te numbers causes are a mixture of stress poor sleep far too many carbs and very little exercise ( obviously all these things are interlinked ). 10.2 this morning .

flonvic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Still trying to catch up with posts ...have a had shed load of sh*te numbers causes are a mixture of stress poor sleep far too many carbs and very little exercise ( obviously all these things are interlinked ). 10.2 this morning .
You will get back on track.I'm having sh*te numbers too and for the same reasons as you.X

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.5 or 5.6 this morning, Dexcom…didn’t have my glasses on
Another warm day, 12 degrees right now, well above normal!
A good FBG reading @Bcgirl.

I read your comments on this thread yesterday and I do agree; unseasonably warm weather may be more comfortable for us, but it is a concen if our wildlife comes out of hibernation and tthe temperature dives again.

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All so 7.6 today but I had good readings during the day yesterday. I would be tempted to stop posting morning numbers but I am a softie and would miss you all and there are certainly mixed fortunes among us. As long as we all still care about our BG that goes a long way.

Welshman1952

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
An fbg of 6.3 for me today so quite pleased. Busy few days ahead as my wife is a textile artist and she is having several of her pieces being shown at a gallery in N. Devon. Very exciting for her but busy time ahead.

Stay well all