What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

RD02

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Oh I am sorry I didn’t see that you were T1. :banghead: Apologies ;)

It’s absolutely fine, as I’ve said many a time, being type2 must be frustrating. It’s taken me a long time to achieve this level of control and some days for no reason it will spike to 10, but as long as I don’t see a regular pattern I continue on as the previous day

mojo37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Still trying to catch up with posts ...have a had shed load of sh*te numbers causes are a mixture of stress poor sleep far too many carbs and very little exercise ( obviously all these things are interlinked ). 10.2 this morning .

flonvic

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Still trying to catch up with posts ...have a had shed load of sh*te numbers causes are a mixture of stress poor sleep far too many carbs and very little exercise ( obviously all these things are interlinked ). 10.2 this morning .
You will get back on track.I'm having sh*te numbers too and for the same reasons as you.X

LivingLightly

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.5 or 5.6 this morning, Dexcom…didn’t have my glasses on
Another warm day, 12 degrees right now, well above normal!
A good FBG reading @Bcgirl.

I read your comments on this thread yesterday and I do agree; unseasonably warm weather may be more comfortable for us, but it is a concen if our wildlife comes out of hibernation and tthe temperature dives again.

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning All so 7.6 today but I had good readings during the day yesterday. I would be tempted to stop posting morning numbers but I am a softie and would miss you all and there are certainly mixed fortunes among us. As long as we all still care about our BG that goes a long way.

Welshman1952

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
An fbg of 6.3 for me today so quite pleased. Busy few days ahead as my wife is a textile artist and she is having several of her pieces being shown at a gallery in N. Devon. Very exciting for her but busy time ahead.

Stay well all