Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Mbaker

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Available fast foods in Supermarkets
4.3 @ 07.05 (3 mile HiiT walk yesterday evening with fast)

Reactions: 10 people

davecatt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
10.1 this morning, but I've realised what it is, I had 2 'Mocha's' from the machine in work. :mad:

Reactions: 7 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Fbg 5.6 :) :) :) forgot liver block too. Very pleased.
I feel I understand diabetes more now but after hols i'm going to do a body fat attack. Looking forward to it!
No IF for me thou. I'm morally against it. It encourages starvation. Young people shouldnt be encouraged to starve, ever. I feel very strongly about that.

Reactions: 9 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
5.1 at 6:20 am today.
Yesterday cannot help myself to the yummy satay peanut sauce, that definitely has sugar in it!

Waking up later than usual. Tired. At least now I know why my BGL was yo-yoing last week and this fatigue.
Being 6 weeks pregnant. Wow, so much surprises in life!

Very happy though.
Congratulations @ainiabdul . That's fantastic news! Get those wholegrain carbs in with insulin injections, don't compromise the little one for unproven lchf effects. Please. :)

Providence 62

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not riding my bike
today 19.8.16 my FBG was 8.4 - was 9.0 yesterday. Been working very hard and suffering with this blasted foot. Next week gets easier, should be able to get into the pool and some myself some exercise.

Reactions: 15 people

AndBreathe

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Congratulations @ainiabdul . That's fantastic news! Get those wholegrain carbs in with insulin injections, don't compromise the little one for unproven lchf effects. Please. :)

Ickihun, that's a rather instructive tone; telling the member to effectively change their diet. There are now lots of women who have had excellent pregnancies and healthy babies whilst eating a reduced carb diet. Dr Tamsin Lewis springs to mind as just one.

Back to thread topic 4.0 for me.

Reactions: 9 people

ainiabdul

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not having chocolate, it's a darn disaster!

Dearest Ickihun,

Thank you for your kind words.
I will do my best to take care of the little guy in there with best possible food to help it reaches its full potential growth and development. xxx

Reactions: 2 people

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Dearest Ickihun,

Thank you for your kind words.
I will do my best to take care of the little guy in there with best possible food to help it reaches its full potential growth and development. xxx
I'm delighted for you!
Can I message you as you progress?