What did you eat today ?

everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Nothing springs to mind :)
1/2 tin of baked beans in tomato sauce and low fat white mature cheddar cheese on 2 slices of white toast with olive spread.

Not sure exactly what I'm going to have for dinner yet. But it will be something with a lot of mixed veg.. (peas, sweetcorn, broccoli, cauliflower and brussels sprouts). :)

everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
And probably too much tomato sauce. :D

D

Deleted member 308541

If you keep this up I will drool !
Sorry, hope you feel better.

Just had two thin slices of toast with a scrape of Canola spread (like margarine) and Vegemite on it.

That's the base for the twelve tablets I have to take in the morning. :arghh:

everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
That's the base for the twelve tablets I have to take in the morning. :arghh:

There's nothing quite like a load of pills rattling around an empty stomach in the morning. I know exactly how it feels only too well :D

everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I'm having a bad day with my asthma.. otherwise I'm good thx. ;)

everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Thx. BTW... I'm assuming you are a Tolkien fan. My profile picture is my old English Springer Spaniel. She was called Gally.. short for Lady Galadriel. All our pets have been named after Tolkien characters. Our house is called Bagend and my late Grand Mothers house was called Rivendell. Obsessive or what? :D

everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I must admit though... I'm a very poor reader.. The only books I have read since reading most of the Ian Livingstone and Steve Jackson role playing books during my childhood are the Tolkien books 'The Hobbit' and 'L.O.T.R's' and Stephen Kings The Shining. I recently bought Kings 'Dr Sleep' which is supposed to be the sequal to the shining. Oh and a couple of Terry Pratchett 'Discworld' books. I'm a slow reader and therefore it is hard for me to be able to get stuck in to a book and finish it is even harder. :D

Sauron

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Morons
I must admit though... I'm a very poor reader.. The only books I have read since reading most of the Ian Livingstone and Steve Jackson role playing books during my childhood are the Tolkien books 'The Hobbit' and 'L.O.T.R's' and Stephen Kings The Shining. I recently bought Kings 'Dr Sleep' which is supposed to be the sequal to the shining. Oh and a couple of Terry Pratchett 'Discworld' books. I'm a slow reader and therefore it is hard for me to be able to get stuck in to a book and finish it is even harder. :D
Not a bad selection even so, and for me due to being blind means it is audio books all the way

Reactions: everway9

everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Oh.. your blind. Please forgive me if I'm being too nosy but may I ask why you are blind? Please feel free to PM me if you do not wish to post here. One of my hobbies and passions is the human body and medical in general is too. I always have a great amount of respect for people who are blind. (Not that I dont respect anyone else :) ). Most seem to cope extremely well and your other senses must really come into their own and help a great deal.. like touch for example. I'm amazed at how people can read/feel braille. Obviously it must be like anything else... you get used to it after a while. But really it still impresses me just how fast people can do it. I'm sorry again if I'm being to nosy. :facepalm:

everway9

Type of diabetes
Type 3c
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Again... I'm sorry if I'm touching on a sensitive subject and please do tell me if you dont want to talk about it... as I would completely understand.

So how advanced is the RP you have?