Good Morning

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning in advance! Hope everyone is well and keeping warm.
Very rarely have time to post here on a morning since new nursery run started. I've managed to buy a great winter full length wool coat, fully linned. A very productive mother and daughter meet up. Just what the dr ordered, TLC.
Plans in full swing for break away. Sooo excited to have adult only time. Where is my make-up bag? Dust is camouflaging it. Ha ha Oh pop socks are needing an airing too. Posh clothes need moth balls removed. Ha ha
Hi ickihun, Good on you, you deserve some self time. I have done the nursery run with my youngest grandchild for 2 yrs now back on school run again after 16yrs love it though they keep me young. x

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning from New York atum is here leaves are colorful seen my GP last friday he says I get an E for Excellent
Hi Shaydollar811, My father was born in Long Island I still have family all over America.

Reactions: Liam1955

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning from Lancashire cold but fresh here today. Have a good day.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
3/11 - Good Morning from a brightish York. The Sun is trying to get out!
Have a good day everyone and hope you are all well. Especially @debrasue and hope you had a good restful sleep :). Now, I do like the Grampy too!:D

D

debrasue

3/11 - Good Morning from a brightish York. The Sun is trying to get out!
Have a good day everyone and hope you are all well. Especially @debrasue and hope you had a good restful sleep :). Now, I do like the Grampy too!:D
I did, thank you William. :)
I like Grampy, too. My beloved maternal grandfather (still miss him, although he passed on almost 40 years ago - I adored him) was Grampy, which became Gramps as we grew older.

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning all, it's quite cloudy with a chance of rain today. Lovely stuff! Sending hugs to all the poorly peeps

amgrundy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Being bored
Good morning everyone, wet and dismal here in Lancashire this morning have a good day to you all.

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
4/11 - Good Morning from a lovely Sunny York. Hope Everybody is well and enjoy the day.:)
Going Food Shopping this afternoon (yuk!) And looking for a "special" card for the New Grandchild today. :)

Reactions: Diamum5972 and mist

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Morning everyone, it's bright and breezy here today. I'm going to take it easy today, my back was killing me when I got up this morning

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
5/11 - Good Morning from a wet and windy York. But, the Sun is trying to get out. Have a good day everyone, hugs to those who are poorly :)

D

debrasue

Morning, peeps - happy Saturday!
It's gloomy here at present but we're forecast some bright sunshine and breezes from the north later, so it sounds as if it might be a good day to wrap up warm and go for a shuffle in the lovely pile of crunchy leaves that the OH has piled up outside! I'm sure it will make him happy to see me enjoying myself... LOL :)
I've had a quick contact from @ellagy this morning - she's still in the hospital but is keeping her spirits up, and is touched by all your messages of support.
Have a lovely day today, everyone, and sending special hugs to all the poorly peeps.
Don't forget to check your bonfires for hedgehogs before you light them!
Enjoy the fireworks tonight if you're venturing out, and stay safe.
Big hugs xx
:)

fireworks.jpg

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Morning everyone, we have some very wintery sunshine today. Hope everyone has a good day

D

debrasue

Morning peeps!
It's a perfect autumn morning in S Glos - bright sunshine, blue skies and quite a sharp frost which the sun is driving away. The trees are looking glorious, with their autumn colours glowing in the sunshine. Fabulous...
I hope everyone enjoyed the fireworks last night (or at least wasn't too troubled by them!).
I had another message from Ellagy to thank everyone for their kind comments. She's still in hospital but in reasonable spirits and hoping to get sprung soon.
Big hugs to everyone xx