Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
10.0 at 5am after no more than 90 mins sleep last night. Time to visit the Dr I think. Lots of stress going on in my life just now, serious family illnesses, up coming wedding, migraines.

I know it's much easier said than done, but do your best to take them one at a time. I had a recent spell of crazy stuff going on...one thing after another...and realised that that every time I thought of it all at once, I was just adding to my own stress; I watched the most ridiculous movies on TV (including even Godzilla) to just see something stupid and meaningless. I also decided, perhaps a bit recklessly, not to test my blood sugar for a bit...and even got a little more casual about my diet (only a little, mind you). I hope you're on the other end before you know it. By the way..maybe not bother with Godzilla. :arghh::)

Reactions: Prem51 and Liam1955

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
6. bleedin' 9 this morning. That's not quite the same as an ordinary 6.9. A bleedin' 6.9 is when you've were starting to think a waking level of under 6 was reliable. Hmmf.
note - that's not its actual name; but well, you don't want to know.

D

Deleted member 308541

Hopefully I'll find them for you
emoji23.png
There are not many strips left in the pot, so you may might not have luck finding one.

Reactions: bigjim19