Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance

I'm beginning to lose faith

I get that...but don't. Here's the certainty; you give up - it gets worse. Here's the possible alternative (the only one); hang in, keep trying, keep learning about what works for you personally, keep chatting - it may well, and probably will, improve (that's the only way it can). Way easier said than done...yup...but do-able for sure. Besides, I would like to know what you will post when it's under 7. Good luck.

Reactions: bigjim19 and Prem51

pleinster

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
ignorance
6.0 this morning:) not sure I deserve it after chish and fips last night (well it was their national day yesterday) but I'll take it.;)

I do miss chish and fips...in a nice boll and rutter. That's the next thing I shall treat myself with when I am being "bad".

ainiabdul

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not having chocolate, it's a darn disaster!
5.7 today, surprise surprise!
I had a naughty slice of cake last night just before bed :woot:
I know it's pretty bad, but the craving and prego brain tricked me to eat it.

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
8.7 @ 5.45
Good night sleep, pity I went to bed just after midnight and have to be up at 5.45 for work. I said I'd work on my day off. I must be mad/stupid/kind not sure which!