Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Nicksu

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Grumpy bosses!
4.2 this morning - back to normality thankfully - both in terms of BS levels and exercise too! Must remember what a friend of mine said to me (type 2 - insulin dependent). She said "don't beat yourself up - it happens sometimes for no reason". Wise words.

Last edited:

OrsonKartt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold
6.7 This morning. Yesterday cost me £20 at the dentist to find out I had a mouth blister ( I was concerned it might be a tooth infection) It was money well spent. I was told that bon jella was all I needed. I took some vitamin C and a multi vit today just in case as the infection has been affecting my sugars for the last few days.

James13

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
7.7 this morning.
Happy with that considering my belief that my antidepressants taken at night raise my morning BG. My pre-dinner reading was 6.1 so I'm sure my BG drops well during the day.

D

Deleted member 308541

5.1 at 6:00 am.

Got my blood test results yesterday, my hba1c is still the same as last time at 5.4% but it is down in mmol/
mol from 36 to 35.

So I am happy with that figure, and my GP gave me a well done and put me on a six monthly blood test.

Got him to sign another six monthly NDSS test strip approval form, to get strips at $1.30 per 100 box while I was there. :D

bigjim19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
a lot of food im supposed to eat yuk
5.1 at 6:00 am.

Got my blood test results yesterday, my hba1c is still the same as last time at 5.4% but it is down in mmol/
mol from 36 to 35.

So I am happy with that figure, and my GP gave me a well done and put me on a six monthly blood test.

Got him to sign another six monthly NDSS test strip approval form, to get strips at $1.30 per 100 box while I was there. :D

Well done hopefully mine will be down or at least the same when I go somehow I don't think so though but who knows

Reactions: berylc