Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Ultramum

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Hi all - been AWOL in sunny (for "sunny" read "rain and gale swept!") Bournemouth for a week with my elderly mum - half board played some havoc with the BG but by the end of the week the waitress was replacing my potatoes with salad and bringing sauces out in a little jug automatically - did not have a pudding all week - which for those who know me well is something of a record!

Back in my routine and this morning was 6.7 @ 6.35am so all is OK with my world :)

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi all - been AWOL in sunny (for "sunny" read "rain and gale swept!") Bournemouth for a week with my elderly mum - half board played some havoc with the BG but by the end of the week the waitress was replacing my potatoes with salad and bringing sauces out in a little jug automatically - did not have a pudding all week - which for those who know me well is something of a record!

Back in my routine and this morning was 6.7 @ 6.35am so all is OK with my world :)
Always a problem when staying in hotels/B&B's. I try to carry back up supplies such as cheese, nuts and pork scratching just in case I only get to eat half a meal.

Nicksu

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Grumpy bosses!
A disappointing 9.0 this morning - probably due to too many carbs yesterday, no proper exercise for 2 days and not enough sleep. :(:***:So a partial fast day to compensate. Must get back to my 24 fasting on a weekend.

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
Quite happy to be wide awake at 5am with a 5.2 bed companion :)