Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Ultramum

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Always a problem when staying in hotels/B&B's. I try to carry back up supplies such as cheese, nuts and pork scratching just in case I only get to eat half a meal.
LOL - exactly what I did! Had peanuts to try to keep the DP at bay and lunch was a coffee with cream, a Babybel and a bag of pork scratching so most days.

Reactions: dunelm

geefull

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning :)

3 monthly visit to the DN yesterday, a bit late because of my hols. she's pleased with my weight loss and my blood pressure is fine. She told me I don't need to test because I've managed to get my HbA1c down to a good level.
I didn't argue, just thought - it's my body, I'm doing it at my own expense and having the information works for me, so, it's a no brainer as far as I'm concerned :D

and on that note - 4.4 today

berylc

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
When people who know nothing about the LCHF diet tell me I'm killing myself being on it. I was killing myself not being on it!
5.3 today
A sunny day and off to see the chiropodist to get nails trimmed :) Then looking after grandson's after nursery and school.