Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Fleegle

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
well a bit higher 6.2 maybe due to forgetting metformin two days ago , maybe due to the heat... and after fitness even worse today , burned 2000 calories and voilá my blood glucose was 7.2 now when I came home hmmm not too happy with that :hungover:

De-hydrated after the exercise?

Polgara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
4.7 at 6am - then went to go for my usual walk. Realised house/cars keys were missing - looked outside - both cars have been stolen! My husbands car that I use a lot and his work car. And all his work stuff. Devastating. Spent all time since then on phone to police and insurers. :(

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
4.7 at 6am - then went to go for my usual walk. Realised house/cars keys were missing - looked outside - both cars have been stolen! My husbands car that I use a lot and his work car. And all his work stuff. Devastating. Spent all time since then on phone to police and insurers. :(
OMG! I hope villians get there come uppings. Thinking of you @Polgara (extra hugs)

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
My sugars this morning are 11.3 and yesterday they were 13.3 and it's still warm again this morning
Some higher ones for me too. My new hba1c of 52 was on humulin m3. Not had a test on toujeo300 and novarapid yet. Losing weight still on them thou. Only lose if mine are kept low. You?