Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

callyandy

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Was 95 mg/dl or 5.3. The interesting thin is that I had eaten an ice cream at midnight yesterday.

I've found a biologic! directly from the farm!! ice cram parlour and I cave a try.
Was a nice yoghurt, apricot sorbet and blueberry sorbet cup.
Maybe having eaten a salad and ricotta wit olives for supper helped to get the carbs down...
Sounds yummy:hungry:

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
6.4 this morning which feels a bit like back to square one. When I figure out what causes the rise in my BG - which is certainly not food I am going to crack it :)
Mine was exercise. I still walk in pain but very much slower so i can prevent stress to heighten my high bgs. Everything raises bgs in type2s, it seems. The biggest one is raising bgs after missing a meal. The liver is the culprit (mainly). Liver blocks are a godsend for me.

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
4.9 - meant to be having another go at Nursery sports day today, but it's rained overnight - sigh, still hoping that's it for rain and we can go ahead.
Ours is on thursday. God knows what the rain clouds will do. Parents aren't allowed at ours due to fighting parents in the past. :eek: :(

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Was 95 mg/dl or 5.3. The interesting thin is that I had eaten an ice cream at midnight yesterday.

I've found a biologic! directly from the farm!! ice cram parlour and I cave a try.
Was a nice yoghurt, apricot sorbet and blueberry sorbet cup.
Maybe having eaten a salad and ricotta wit olives for supper helped to get the carbs down...
A lovely liver block (supper) before bed.

Reactions: callyandy