ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Yep! As predicted I've lost 0.5kg since friday.
This monday morning I weigh 124.30kgs.
Last week I was ill so I normally add when. I'm ill, unlike most of the population who lose weight when sick. Not me. At least I stayed the same last week and on course for at least 1kg loss come friday! :) :) :)
So a 0.5kg loss in 2 days! :) :) :)
Fighting fit (ish) now.
Seeing dietician for monthly weigh-in on thursday. :)
Still same weight as monday. Well i did have fish and chips on tuesday lunchtime so im delighted with my friday to friday loss of 0.5kgs this week.
Back on track. I do have water retention this morning. I'm tempted to weigh again once duiretic has got rid of some. Although to be In keeping with last weeks same time weigh-In I'm happy with overall loss and I'm still losing, which always helps.

Last edited:

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
Wow ! There's lots of losing this week . Well done! @ickihun , @Rachox , @Polgara and @Goonergal Brilliant!
Well done @Liam1955 for maintaining. And I love your new avatar. You look very sophisticated.

Thank You @mo53 - very much like me, just lacking the hair on the top of my head! :).
Well Done on your 2 lb loss - losing just a couple of pounds is the best way to do it.:)

KitSileya

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done, @Polgara!

I didn't think I had lost any weight this week - carb creep has been sneaking in. However, I just weighed myself, and 69.2 kg, down from 69.9 kg last week, a loss of 0.7 kg. 18.5 kg lost since Christmas, and ca 5 kg to go!

Reactions: Prem51

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
Weigh-in as 124.30kgs this morning and on my monthly in earnest.
No decent loss for a few weeks.
Palpatations are back so off to see gp today or early next week as I'd prefer my newer gp whose sharper. But not sure whether I can wait to get this to stop. Calling gp now. :)

Positive note. No added weight unlike when I had nasty virus 2 weeks ago. I was a different weight every day. Humf!

I'm feeling optimistic about monday or next friday weigh-in.

Reactions: Prem51 and Freema

Liam1955

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Anti-Gay People, Self Centre People, Two Faced People and Bad Language.
28/7 - Morning.
Still at 12 stone - 12 lbs.
(Checked back on my records and I have been this weight since end of April - I am happy with this :).)

But, Well Done to everybody. :)