Type 2 Life

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
Like your finding @tina_marie . GP nor ambulance crew can make you get blood test in @a&e.
Can you not assure Ron that's all you will be both doing? Blood test, ecg intermittently and doctor to advise.
Is he scared of being admitted?

Has Ron got a needle or hospital phobia?

What part of it all is putting him off being made healthier so he can enjoy his car and days out, with his lovely wife?

Poor Ron needs to be shown not as bad as he may fear hun. They cannot force him in hospital to do anything he doesn't want them to.
Blood test, ecg intermittently and docs advise. I promise. Most cardiologist won't do anything unplanned on a diabetic unless lifesaving. The prefer to know more first.

Tell him. I said.
Blood test, ecg intermittently and docs advise. Done. All finished for hospital visit.
They will make an appointment for later date angiogram, maybe.
Vicky, Ron doesn't see the point in going when he's feeling fine . Doesn't want to take up a bed when plenty more people need one . I could strangle him. Even his mum says he won't get nothing sorted until he goes in. I've tried all morning . He's been asleep this after hooked up to his tens machine . He's not sleeping due to arthritic pain. Oh well tomorrow being Sunday that's when he has problems .

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Non-insulin injectable medication (incretin mimetics)
Dislikes
I have Asperger Syndrome which is an autism spectrum condition and a full diagnosis of Adult ADHD which are characterised by impairments in social communication, social interaction and social imagination. I also have a rigid and somewhat unpredictable routine. I also experience obsessive rituals, some a bit overwhelming. But I have a talent in articulate creative writing skills and possess a photographic rote memory. I have sensory sensitivity and get upset by loud noises, bright colours or lights, and notice the texture and consistency of certain foods more making my dietary choices extremely limited or restricted to certain food components. I dislike conflict and lies. The Adult ADHD also makes me very moody and cross.
I received in my loan repayment from my good lovely friend, Ioanna, 6 ready meals and some laundry powder. The ready meals only contain minimal carbs so it's good for the LCHF diet and there's plenty of protein and vitamins and minerals, too.

My blood glucose reading, now, at 5:27 Post Meridian British Summer Time, today, Saturday 19th August 2017 Anno Domini is 5.9 Millimoles Per Litre, and I'm 5 days quit from roll-ups and have drunk a mug of sugarless instant coffee with coffee whitener and 5 cups of tap water.

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
I have Asperger Syndrome which is an autism spectrum condition and a full diagnosis of Adult ADHD which are characterised by impairments in social communication, social interaction and social imagination. I also have a rigid and somewhat unpredictable routine. I also experience obsessive rituals, some a bit overwhelming. But I have a talent in articulate creative writing skills and possess a photographic rote memory. I have sensory sensitivity and get upset by loud noises, bright colours or lights, and notice the texture and consistency of certain foods more making my dietary choices extremely limited or restricted to certain food components. I dislike conflict and lies. The Adult ADHD also makes me very moody and cross.
My Fasting Blood Glucose today, Tuesday 22nd August 2017 Anno Domini at 8:46 Ante Meridian, British Summer Time, is 5.7 Millimoles Per Litre. I've taken my Morning Medication and have drunk 3 disposable plastic transparent cups of water. I'm still praying for @eldergarth, I really feel for himself and @tina_marie. Get better soon, Ron hugs to you in abundance.

tina_marie

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Dislikes
patronising people an those who lie.
My Fasting Blood Glucose today, Tuesday 22nd August 2017 Anno Domini at 8:46 Ante Meridian, British Summer Time, is 5.7 Millimoles Per Litre. I've taken my Morning Medication and have drunk 3 disposable plastic transparent cups of water. I'm still praying for @eldergarth, I really feel for himself and @tina_marie. Get better soon, Ron hugs to you in abundance.
Thank you Johnny , so far today he's having a good day . Probably won't last long though.x

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Diabetes.co.uk Forum mobile app

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
Looks like Michael's been affected by the stress too - he's had another fit. Yesterday was John's friend James's funeral and we weren't able to go because Michael had to go for his ESA Assessment. We weren't able to reschedule it because he'd already missed one appointment :(

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
Looks like Michael's been affected by the stress too - he's had another fit. Yesterday was John's friend James's funeral and we weren't able to go because Michael had to go for his ESA Assessment. We weren't able to reschedule it because he'd already missed one appointment :(
I'm really sorry to hear about Michael's health Barbara, he's been through a lot recently

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
I'm so sorry to hear about this. May Michael be restored to health by the healing hands of Jesus by the inspiration of God the Heavenly Father. I believe in the ritual of prayer and like to pray morning, noon and bedtime with candles lit for each person being prayed for. I have a personalised candle for @13lizanne, @Diamum5972, @eldergarth, @tina_marie, @ickihun, @debrasue, @TooManyCrisps, @Liam1955, and now Michael, James and John. That's 11 candles, all lined up in alphabetical order, with a label in front of each one with the person's Avatar name on each for Type 2 Life upon my Shrine in my bedroom with my Holy Bible and Jehovah's Witness spiritual food (Publications/Tracts) even though I'm High Church of England. I make my prayers ritualistic routines but I try not to enforce my religion on others or to coerce them into Christianity because that's not respectful and it's a little bit personal. On another shelf of my Shrine are candles from close and distant family members and the bottom shelf of my Shrine are candles with friends' names on it offline, Lee and Ioanna included. When I pray I like to use incense to create a calming atmosphere and I can tell you when the light's off at night and just the candles' luminescence is aglow in my bedroom, I really feel the presence of God the Supreme Being in Heaven.

I love you all very much indeed and love to read all your posts, sometimes experiencing the Lord's compassion over some of your trials of severe suffering. I want the best for you and want you all to be happy.

Lots of love,

Johnny xXx.

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
I was so happy to know that my lovely friend @Diamum5972 had notified us all that Michael was happy and well and having a nice little kip. That's a real answer to prayer. It just goes to show that the words of God in the Bible are faithful and true right down to Matthew 6 where Jesus states that the Father knows all our prayer requests before we pray them and is faithful and true to answer them. Praise God!

I prayed this morning, kneeling at my Shrine for all my friends and family and took my morning medication. I've been waiting patiently for the delivery of my new cooker which my care coordinator and my corporate appointee arranged for me. I've also chatted to my lovely old 86 year old Dad, too, on my mobile because Facebook seems to be down so I couldn't make a video call to him, via Facebook Messenger. After entering the Facebook domain into the URL, an error message came up on my VDU stating that the web page I was visiting was either down or had changed it's web address. I'm patiently waiting on the Facebook engineers to fix the problem.

At 12:06 Post Meridian British Summer Time my fasting blood glucose reading was a bit hyperglycemic, at 8.1 millimoles per litre probably because of the sucralose.

JohnnyBaker87

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Dislikes
A very good morning to all my special friends on Type 2 Life on http://www.diabetes.co.uk,

I had a lovely day in Southend-On-Sea with my good friend, a mental health service user with dependent personality disorder, generalised anxiety disorder, clinical depression and a mild learning disability called Gary Allen and his 71-year-old mother, Lily, yesterday, Saturday 26th August 2017 Anno Domini and Lily treated me to the most lovely cod, chips, peas and salad with a can of Diet Cola poured out in a glass to wash it down. On the cod, I had tartare sauce and on the salad I had mayonnaise but I should have had salad cream because that is what my mum used to put on her special salads. I also had salt and malt vinegar on my cod and on my chips. We went to Van Loohy's Fish Bar at 16 Clifftown Road, Southend-on-Sea SS! 1AB, opposite Southend Central station. Lily also treated me two half pints of lager shandy at two different times of the afternoon. She also paid for my coach ticket and it was a very comfortable air-conditioned coach with friendly people as its passengers and friendly facilitators. We left Tulse Hill Estate and proceeded through Brixton, Kennington, Elephant and Castle, part of the Old Kent Road, and joined, I think it was the M25 a little past the London Docklands, then further up turned off to join the M11 and then a few miles we joined the A127 to Southend-on-Sea. Most of the time we were in the middle lane, whilst occasionally having to enter the right-hand fast lane to overtake traffic, not overtaking on the inside lane because that is against the law. Southend was beautiful and when we got there the tide was out and then came in slowly by the end of the afternoon. The beach was packed solid with people, and the sun was beautiful and hot. I really enjoyed myself.

Today, Sunday 27th August, my fasting blood glucose at 9:41 Ante Meridian British Summer Time was a very good and healthy 5.7 Millimoles Per Litre.
D
Lots of love from Johnny Baker, xXx, a sufferer of Asperger Syndrome, adult ADHD and Enuresis.

Last edited:

13lizanne

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
The Gym, + unkindness and rudeness
That sounds like a wonderful day out Johnny! I'm glad that you had such a good time with your friend and his Mum

Diamum5972

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Prejudiced people (my son has learning difficulties) and not being able to find a job
It sounds like you had a wonderful time Johnny, my son loves trips to the seaside even though he suffers from anxiety. His way of coping is to record a video log of our travel so he doesn't feel too anxious about going somewhere different. You are very lucky to have such generous friends

ickihun

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies
I couldnt wait to tell you all.
My hba1c is now 48. :) :) :)
Dn said whatever I'm doing, keep doing it! :)
I've waited along time for those words!

Thanks you all. ;)

Reactions: Gannet

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I couldnt wait to tell you all.
My hba1c is now 48. :) :) :)
Dn said whatever I'm doing, keep doing it! :)
I've waited along time for those words!

Thanks you all. ;)

Well done Ickihun. I'm pleased things are going your way.

Reactions: ickihun