What are you doing now and humorous banter.

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
The film was an exposure of the nasty side of Australian history. Needed a glass of prosecco and a cuddle with the cat when I got home. Bed now. Night night all, sleep well and pleasant dreams.

Ixarix

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Thought I’d poke my head in and say hi. Hope everyone is doing well. I’ll be heading off to sleep shortly. I’ll check in again tomorrow in my morning. I will say I’ve been doing okay, I’ve had some success in controling my diabetes, my endocrinologist recommended that I could stop taking insulin, I’m type 2, but I was using insulin to help control my diabetes since last September. Now I’m just using the usual meds like Metformin. I do have some other challenges that I am dealing at the moment in regards to my health, but I will talk about later.

Cheers everyone.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Thought I’d poke my head in and say hi. Hope everyone is doing well. I’ll be heading off to sleep shortly. I’ll check in again tomorrow in my morning. I will say I’ve been doing okay, I’ve had some success in controling my diabetes, my endocrinologist recommended that I could stop taking insulin, I’m type 2, but I was using insulin to help control my diabetes since last September. Now I’m just using the usual meds like Metformin. I do have some other challenges that I am dealing at the moment in regards to my health, but I will talk about later.

Cheers everyone.
Hello lxarix loely to hear from you glad your doing so well

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Mornin’ Alf and Karen and hello Ixarix. Time for coffee, busy day ahead. Off to the beautiful Midlands for a boiler service and safety certificate, and to see family. Raining, will I need a wetsuit? Cat’s still asleep.

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)

Cheers everyone.

Hello - Glad to see you back posting

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Good morrow or whatever you need to say at just gone 1300hrs.
Got a letter from MBNA saying that I have cash in credit, would I like to dump it into their preferred charity or have it back. Chose the M.E. fund of course.
Walked into town with Mrs Miggins for a spot of lunch and came back on my own afterwards when she decided to go into a shop - dangerous places full of stuff, nonsense and no decent seating for the discerning time waster.
Enjoy your day and Bon weekend. :)