One Year On

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
HAPPY DIAVERSARY.

You so deserve all your amazing success and should be very, very proud of yourself. I love your positive and pro-active attitude and your common sense, friendly posts. Don't ever leave us. :)

Petaluk

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Well done @Rachox You inspire me so much and your advice has been invaluable! Congratulations :)

Freema

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thank you! I started at keeping under 100g/day, after 6 weeks I dropped to between 50-70g/day, since Feb I’m always 40-60g/day.
thanks ...I guess that´ll be what I need to do

eggs11

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
"My diabetes diagnosis really has been a blessing in disguise, as a result of it I am so much fitter than I was this time last year!" - can totally relate to this.
Congrats on your continuing success @Rachox, as others have said you are an inspiration and always helping others with their questions.

Reactions: dbr10

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Congrats Rachox and thanks for the inspiration and good advice you ALWAYS give in such a lighthearted way!

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
My hat is off to you, well done on your transformation and success in bringing down your numbers.

And thanks for your many posts giving info and advice without judgment. I am sure it has steered many onto a good path.
Thank you for your lovely compliments :)

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
HAPPY DIAVERSARY.

You so deserve all your amazing success and should be very, very proud of yourself. I love your positive and pro-active attitude and your common sense, friendly posts. Don't ever leave us. :)
Thank you that means a lot to me! You can’t get rid for of me that easily! ;)

Reactions: Bluetit1802

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
"My diabetes diagnosis really has been a blessing in disguise, as a result of it I am so much fitter than I was this time last year!" - can totally relate to this.
Congrats on your continuing success @Rachox, as others have said you are an inspiration and always helping others with their questions.
Thank good ness I had high BP and had my annual blood test for that! Otherwise I’d still be fat and tired all the time, which I’d just put down to getting older :wideyed:

Reactions: eggs11

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
I’ve followed a low carb way of eating from the night of my diagnosis, with Metformin and self monitoring to achieve all of this, and it’s absolutely thanks to the wisdom, support and friendliness of the folks on this fantastic forum, for which I’ll be eternally grateful - plus a pinch of effort and will power from me!

My diabetes diagnosis really has been a blessing in disguise, as a result of it I am so much fitter than I was this time last year! :happy:

You deserve a.......

upload_2018-5-9_17-44-13.png

Well done @Rachox ,

Reactions: lindijanice

DeejayR

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
What a fantastic first post to find as I sign in. Well done @Rachox and may you keep up the good work. An inspiration to all.

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @Rachox been on move today and just found this happy anniversary coffee your diagnosis you are doing so well and an inspiration for everyone

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Hi @Rachox been on move today and just found this happy anniversary coffee your diagnosis you are doing so well and an inspiration for everyone
Sorry don't know how coffee crept into my reply above and can't edit on my phone ! Poor signal up here at mums well done rachox

lindijanice

Type of diabetes
Type 2
What a wonderful feeling @Rachox you must have experienced when you did that yearly review for @AdamJames:) A great graphic! Hopefully your feet are not giving you any more problems! Enjoy your success and keep your great posts coming! Blessings/L

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
What a wonderful feeling @Rachox you must have experienced when you did that yearly review for @AdamJames:) A great graphic! Hopefully your feet are not giving you any more problems! Enjoy your success and keep your great posts coming! Blessings/L
My feet are much better thank you. Walking is now a pleasure.
I can’t claim creating the graphs myself. It’s an app called Glucose Companion. I use it for the graphs and MySugr for the estimated HbA1c!

Reactions: lindijanice

NewTD2

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)

Congratulations my dear...you are a shining example to us all !

So when are we going for an -

"Eat All You Can... 'Till We Both Drop Dead (gorgeous) Chinese Buffet" ??????

hahahahaha !!!!!!!!!!!!