What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Mal37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Social situations
4.8 on waking. I am on auto pilot reaching out for my kit on waking these days ....almost still asleep. Second nature. A big smile on my face with today's result. Hoping to keep it on all day. Not sure I will be able to as it's DN appointment day (9am) and i might just be getting a few things off my chest!:banghead: if I had followed her /nhs guidelines in December I would definitely not be in remission now.
Wow that's really great! Back on track with a vengeance :D

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.2 today

sunshine but quite cool here, no gardening today because mr. gee has a dentists appointment so we will do our shopping after that. We got some more logs moved and stacked yesterday so that was good ;) if it stays dry we may get a bit of strimming done in the evening perhaps.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
As fbg and 2nd reading of the day were both high and I'm not feeling right I thought I would start my fast this time before Sunday evening. If anyone else is doing it this time and can send me a link to the new thread I will update in there.

Reactions: ziggy_w and flexi06

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all. A whopping 6.5 today. Put it down to a combination of too much food yesterday (low carb, high volume), feeling unwell and a very restless night. Full blood works at the doctors yesterday.

@ianpspurs I believe @bulkbiker is going to set up the May fasting thread on Sunday. If you add your name on this one, you’ll be tagged in: https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/may-fast-2018-names-please.144965/ I have pulled out due to being under the weather. Good luck!