What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Mal37

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
Social situations
4.8 on waking. I am on auto pilot reaching out for my kit on waking these days ....almost still asleep. Second nature. A big smile on my face with today's result. Hoping to keep it on all day. Not sure I will be able to as it's DN appointment day (9am) and i might just be getting a few things off my chest!:banghead: if I had followed her /nhs guidelines in December I would definitely not be in remission now.
Wow that's really great! Back on track with a vengeance :D

geefull

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.2 today

sunshine but quite cool here, no gardening today because mr. gee has a dentists appointment so we will do our shopping after that. We got some more logs moved and stacked yesterday so that was good ;) if it stays dry we may get a bit of strimming done in the evening perhaps.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
As fbg and 2nd reading of the day were both high and I'm not feeling right I thought I would start my fast this time before Sunday evening. If anyone else is doing it this time and can send me a link to the new thread I will update in there.

Reactions: ziggy_w and flexi06

Goonergal

Master
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all. A whopping 6.5 today. Put it down to a combination of too much food yesterday (low carb, high volume), feeling unwell and a very restless night. Full blood works at the doctors yesterday.

@ianpspurs I believe @bulkbiker is going to set up the May fasting thread on Sunday. If you add your name on this one, you’ll be tagged in: https://www.diabetes.co.uk/forum/threads/may-fast-2018-names-please.144965/ I have pulled out due to being under the weather. Good luck!