What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
A hugely disappointing 14.2 this morning and the galling thing is I can't explain it either! went to bed with 6 being the number, so I am flummoxed as to why. So just to monitor and adjust as needed today. The vagaries' of diabetes !!! unexplained highs and lows! just like life!!!

Take care everyone.
john for as quick as it raises for no apparent reason it will come back down i have been fine of a morning then rising as the day goes on for a couple of days ...now im back to normal although me and normal dont usually end up in the same sentence ;)

Keesha

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Hi all, its been about a year since I last visited this thread and it still feels a bit like a confessional....anyhow its really great to see so many people here with great numbers and others aspiring ...Me? I'm still somewhere in the middle ...today was 6.2 and most of the year has been close to that number.... I still eat low carb , and still walk 10k steps per day....I now do the shopping daily on my bike which I'm loving .... Best thought to all ...

Welcome back OrsonKartt, hope you are doing well.

Reactions: flexi06

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Greetings from Bergen. A 4.6 this morning and a 5.6 two hours after a reindeer burger (bun chucked) with a salad an a handful of fries. Might be due to the 9 miles up and down dale or the 22 degree heat hear on our balcony. Glad we are on the sunny side of the ship today :D
Have a great day if you can.:)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Greetings from Bergen. A 4.6 this morning and a 5.6 two hours after a reindeer burger (bun chucked) with a salad an a handful of fries. Might be due to the 9 miles up and down dale or the 22 degree heat hear on our balcony. Glad we are on the sunny side of the ship today :D
Very pleasing readings and a delicious sounding meal. Everything seems to be working perfectly for you hope the remainder of the cruise works as well for you.

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
hope your having a fabulous time dunelm ....not 1 bit jealous honest:happy:

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Hi all, its been about a year since I last visited this thread and it still feels a bit like a confessional
Welcome back Orson and you know they do say confession is good for the soul or something like that.

Oh and if any one one is wondering which I doubt I am actually in the photo in my avatar you just cant see me was crew on the RAF Launch Sea Otter for a couple of years.

Last edited: