What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good afternoon. Prickometer said 5.5 at 0500. Rushed upstairs to watch us sailing up the fiord, not a Norwegian Blue in sight.
Anyhow it’s been up at 26 degrees today. Cooling now.
Had a choo choo ride on the Flam railway, very nice.
been loving the foties dunelm especially the trolls made me chuckle all day and the scenery ones are stunning :happy:

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Good afternoon. Prickometer said 5.5 at 0500. Rushed upstairs to watch us sailing up the fiord, not a Norwegian Blue in sight.
Anyhow it’s been up at 26 degrees today. Cooling now.
Had a choo choo ride on the Flam railway, very nice.
@dunelm Sounds as though not only are you enjoying the cruise but it is agreeing with you. As for a prickometer, you are a saint to this condition - fingers are my limit:angelic:

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
@dunelm Sounds as though not only are you enjoying the cruise but it is agreeing with you. As for a prickometer, you are a saint to this condition - fingers are my limit:angelic:
I always try and spread the pain.
I have been eating Norwegian bread for a few days now, not in great amounts, no discernible change in blood sugars.
Just had a big seedy bap with cheese and lettuce- let’s see.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
I always try and spread the pain.
I have been eating Norwegian bread for a few days now, not in great amounts, no discernible change in blood sugars.
Just had a big seedy bap with cheese and lettuce- let’s see.
Sounds good any idea how their bread differs or is it just the whole environment suits you?