What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Terrytiddy

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning all 3.9 for me this morning :wideyed: Tested again 3 1/2 hrs later 4.2 :) Very pleased with these numbers only thing I have changed is lowering my carbs even more. Only had 6gms of carbs yesterday! Have a good weekend all :):happy::smug::singing:

geefull

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.6 today

@ianpspurs - that's me - inclined to control freakishness ;)

slept lateish again :p but woke up with a sore throat and a snuffle, flippin' air-con on planes always gets me (either that or the recirculated air with someone else's lurgy).

Mum has visitors at the moment so her garden will have to wait a bit and I was looking forward to getting some productive exercise done there, (see me - enjoying walking and gardening, I was carrying so much weight before diagnosis that just the thought of either would make me tired back then).

Have a good weekend everyone :)

liarsdance

Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
late logging in today, but was happy with a 4.7 this morning. Had slept for 9 hours straight last night after a six mile walk so maybe that had something to do with it... ;) Hope everyone is having a good day

Ziggy2017

Type of diabetes
Type 3
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and injections
Good night all I’m 8.5 tonight probably due to the fact I’ve been retching (I can’t throw up due to an acid reflex surgery I had)and having awful stomachaches and headaches