What are you doing now and humorous banter.

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Goodmorning dunelm hope results all come back great for you x
Got that wrong; forgot about the prelims so it was just a visit with nurse “sharp prick” Sheila. We exchanged gifts; she got a fine mid stream sample and a trio of concentrated red wine.I got a stab in the arm, a sample of cotton wool and a bit of tape.
Dora is on Thursday.

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Mornin’ all, how are we a doing of? Have a good day.
Hope your appointment’s ok today dunelm, time to take the upper hand? No more paranoia - Dora’s turn to have her advice tried and tested. Or Dora’s turn to be teased - turn up with a basket of doughnuts and say you hope she doesn’t mind if you bring your packed lunch in with you?

Reactions: Cumberland

alf_Josiah

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
People that point out my spelling mistakes
Hope your appointment’s ok today dunelm, time to take the upper hand? No more paranoia - Dora’s turn to have her advice tried and tested. Or Dora’s turn to be teased - turn up with a basket of doughnuts and say you hope she doesn’t mind if you bring your packed lunch in with you?

Brilliant made my morning so far

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Good morning all......it’s Tuesday today so rubbish day (done) and garden group day (coffee break at 11am).....:).....
..... @Clivethedrive is on morning airport transfer into central London hotel and should be home about same time as me or before....venison steaks for dinner tonight....:)
....hope everyone has a good day whatever you have planned....:)

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Excellent idea. Should I offer her on? The chocolate one with the ex lax coating :wideyed::eek:

wolfie11969

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I'm going shopping with my step-son. Poor moody teenager wont know what has hit him. Seriously though its to get him moving so the pretense is he's going to get his dad a fathers day present.

4 hours later I might let him come home. He hasnt been subjected to me shopping or the pace I move at. Teenage shuffle is banned today

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Got that wrong; forgot about the prelims so it was just a visit with nurse “sharp prick” Sheila. We exchanged gifts; she got a fine mid stream sample and a trio of concentrated red wine.I got a stab in the arm, a sample of cotton wool and a bit of tape.
Dora is on Thursday.
dont ye just hate when that happens :(

Molly56

Type of diabetes
Don't have diabetes
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Trying to think of a solution to prevent another escape party tonight....:rolleyes:

...we always try to keep our cats in overnight as we have a number of local foxes and prefer to know they are safe at night so always lock the cat flap and place the large hooded litter tray in front of it so they don’t go crazy trying to get out....this seemed to work until a few nights ago until one of them:cat: (we don’t know which but have our suspicions) managed to push this out of the way and then rake out the locking button onto the floor and make their bid for freedom....the other two swiftly followed....:cat::cat:

....I wondered why when I got up in the morning to visit the bathroom I didn’t have my usual audience only to find that they were all outside in the garden waiting to be let in....

...so far this has happened twice in the last few days so guess a precedent is now set.....unless of course I manage to find a solution that is immovable....trying the recycling bin tonight though as it was rubbish day today this is very light at the moment....perhaps a brick in the bottom may be required....

....who wins...:wideyed:...watch this space....;).....

MagicFirefly

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
Dangerous drivers
Marmite
Evening all!
I've been a bit MIA for a week or two. Uni stuff getting in the way! But now I've finished my placement and have 2 weeks annual leave to relax... no, wait, I have another assignment due in 2 weeks and I haven't even started yet. Boooo! I have probably spent the last 4 days doing anything other than uni related stuff because I needed the break. I also have shifts booked in work because I need the money #PoorStudentNurse
What glorious weather we have been getting! And I am still as pale as ever because the most sun I see my short walk to the bus stop. Looking forward to spending some time sunning myself on the beach tomorrow though as I spend the day with my SO.

Hoping everyone is well!

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Night night all, happy dreams. Cat’s curled up with his paws in my pink shoes. Do you think he’s trying to tell me something? Hope yours stay in tonight Molly, and don’t head out for a rumble in the jungle. And sleep well, recharge those batteries MagicFirefly!

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Cup of tea by the pond, sitting watching the adolescent Clockwork Orange bovver-fish, and then it appeared. A young grass snake . Swimming along the edge. Somewhere there’s a mummy, and a daddy, and some brothers and sisters. The last time a grass snake family moved in the frog population was decimated. Not pleased, even though I like grass snakes.

Reactions: Clivethedrive