What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Good Morening Ladies and Gentlemen and all members of the media who are now approaching their busy period where they will have to fabricate more lies to publish.

A 6.1 for me this morning.

Well folks have a constructive day, try and bring a smile to somebodies face.
FB_IMG_1523127576321.jpg

philchap1

Type of diabetes
Type 1
6.7 at 8:00 after a horrible night’s sleep 100 grams of carbs yesterday , because I got ill at fitness on no carbs ; so did take some carbs there because I thought I would end up wommiting if not gettng any carbs , well it helped rather fast , but destroyed my plans of another 20 grams carb day
Hope you feel better soon.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning diabetes massive. 5.1 for me today mediocre kinda number which makes me wonder if I should make an effort to lower it or just let it be for now. Slightly higher numbers from middle of last week seem to have dropped off so stopping Metformin not having too much, if any effect, there yet.

Last edited:

johnpol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Good morning All on yet another magnificent day in the north east, unfortunately not matched by my morning reading of......9.9 it seems I am in the middle of an unexplained high period, food intake has not changed and my training is getting harder so my BS should in theory be reducing, ah well it is the merry go round that is diabetes, up and down like the hills of Northumberland. On a positive note no hypo after training , on that front wonders will not cease.

Take care everyone.

liarsdance

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Great days walking yesterday - and my knees did me proud! A fine flat 5.0 for me this morning; first 3 month DN review this afternoon and I am hopeful of a much improved HbA1c result *crosses fingers* Have a good day everyone :)
~Heath

flexi06

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Ianp, that’s an exciting result after stopping metformin but u seem underwhelmed? Well I also had a 5.1 this morning and I’m quite pleased with that considering the awful lack of sleep and I walked a lot yesterday, 17,500 steps. Have a great day everyone xx

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Morning diabetes massive. 5.1 for me today mediocre kinda number which makes me wonder if I should make an effort to lower it or just let it be for now. Slightly higher numbers from middle of last week seem to have dropped off so stopping Metformin not having too much, if any effect, there yet.
If it's not broken don't try to fix it. Any alterations you make may have unforeseen consequences.