What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
6.3 this morning which is not a surprise considering what I ate yesterday cheeseburger and chips and a Chinese and 4 beers at night then done a daft thing took a metfornin tablet now my stomach is killing that will teach me
Hug for the stomach problems - kudos for the meal and relatively low number

Ziggy2017

Type of diabetes
Type 3
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Diabetes and injections
Good morning everyone I woke aroud 4.40 this morning and couldn’t fall back asleep I just started to feel a bit low now so I checked my BG and I’m 4.1 I asked my dads advice and he said to treat it so I had some gluco juice. Just wondering was I right to treat it or should I have left it?

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...a little cooler here I hope it stays that way for the rest of the day...woke to a 5.2 so the extra activity seems to be paying off...more coffee then I'll throw myself on the exercise bike & drag poor Harry out for a walk...oh the joys of physical activity:woot:.

johnpol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Morning all, 9.8 this morning and that was after more corrections than I know what to do with yesterday (even had an 19.8 at 2pm!! and I had nothing to eat) to say Diabetes is like a merry go round is an understatement. Ahhh well just means plenty of work and corrections for the next few days.

on a more positive note no hypo after training (not surprising with this run of numbers)

Take care everyone