Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all another 6.2 and after another much lower carb day than my norm! Scales also continually adding a pound and dropping a pound, all feels like Groundhog Day. I really wanted to be into the next stone down before my holiday, but hey ho it is what it is.
Hope everyone has a good day, we are forecast lots of rain today :arghh:

JanetMcDowell

Hi Janet,
I haven't asked after Mr McDowell recently, I hope he is doing well and his recovery is on track?

He is ok and getting his life back to normal again. Has a bit of a chest infection at the moment and on antibiotics but seems to be improving quickly. Waiting for the results of his exercise ECG but not expecting any problems with it. Now being referred to a urologist. Have to say the GP’s have been very attentive and thorough. Thank you so much for asking.

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
He is ok and getting his life back to normal again. Has a bit of a chest infection at the moment and on antibiotics but seems to be improving quickly. Waiting for the results of his exercise ECG but not expecting any problems with it. Now being referred to a urologist. Have to say the GP’s have been very attentive and thorough. Thank you so much for asking.
Glad to see all going well, I should have asked sooner it was very naughty of me x

Reactions: JanetMcDowell