Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Greetings diabetes massive. The meter wanted it to be 5.2 today and it came to pass that was entered into the spreadsheet. It may well be that just like western life ATM that has nothing to do with reality. @DJC3 great start but never let a number pi** on your (celeriac) chips:angelic:

Last edited:

jayney27

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Very good looking numbers this morning @JanetMcDowell , @DJC3 , @jayney27 and @Goonergal. @ally1 everyone is allowed oopage from time to time - it's in the Magna Carta (brave Hungarian peasant girl forced King John to sign it)
Advance warning, I may have an oopage moment tomorrow, we have birthday celebrations to enjoy today, not mine, that’s been and gone for this year.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Advance warning, I may have an oopage moment tomorrow, we have birthday celebrations to enjoy today, not mine, that’s been and gone for this year.
Go for it young lady, start your holiday early. Anyhow, if HM the Q can have 2 birthdays so should you as Queen of your family