What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I have no hypo awareness so it's seeming normal one minute to unconscious the next, lost it due to good control and my consultant says it won't return because of the length of type 1 and good control ( you can't win lol) not sure what else is in the criteria.
im gonna ask at my next appointment thanks phil x

karen8967

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Quote for today
FB_IMG_1543434721295.jpg

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning everyone I had a very busy but very good day yesterday first my mum and I went to pick up my aunt at her house and we all went to new look my mum found a nice dress and I got two jumpers as Christmas presents (we always get a Christmas Day and a Boxing Day outfit) after that we went to see my nanny she was ok but very confused due to her dementia afterwards my mum my aunt and I went to the shopping centre as my aunt wanted to look in primark after primark we went and got a bit of lunch in Costa (my mum and aunt shared a turkey wrap and I had tomato and basil soup) then we went into Asda to get some stuff for the dinner then we went home and had our dinner finally at six o clock we went out to get the Christmas Eve pyjamas blood sugars were 5.8 yesterday and 4.8 today have a good day everyone

We always have new pjs for Christmas eve too - we get into them as soon as we can, early evening usually to get in the mood. I love it.

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello friends
Grateful thanks to you for your well wishes for cataract op

Wow what a difference

No more looking like a foggy (frosted glass) view

I’m on the list for my other eye (which is reasonably ok still)

Thanks once again friends

I’m so pleased it went well for you and the results are so good. You’ll be able to enjoy your Christmas dinner even more now you can see it better.

PenguinMum

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hello friends
Grateful thanks to you for your well wishes for cataract op

Wow what a difference

No more looking like a foggy (frosted glass) view

I’m on the list for my other eye (which is reasonably ok still)

Thanks once again friends
Sounds great @Cumberland. Now Sausage wont get any tricks past you! Do you pick him up this weekend?

JohnEGreen

Master
Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Tripe and Onions
Thanks for the info, had to change my phone as it only works with mainly iPhones and Samsung galaxy the later has to be running on software 7.0 nougat, can you link it to Google home hub ?
I believe you link to the echo and other elexa devices via sugarmate I am unsure about how you link to google home hub or if you can unless you can register it as a follower.

Sugarmate is seems is mostly an ios app unfortunately.

Though it does say you do not have to be a sugarmateios user not sure how that would work.

https://www.amazon.com/Wild-Village-Sugarmate/dp/B0722KNWX2

Sorry not to be as helpful as I would have liked

Last edited: