porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Good morning all
Woke to a 3.9 this morning. Breakfast and 1 unit less of Fiasp I thought would work!! Currently on a 7.6 with a north easterly arrow so will be keeping a close eye on things for the next hour lol.
Bit late BUT @helensaramay hair looks lush
That's the last of the novorapid in me - took a long time to get through the remainder at 6-7u/day! Fiasp for all my bolus now.
Keep us updated on the move top Fiasp
@SueJB I must have missed the post....what was the problem with the car after??

Edited - 3.9 NOT 43.9 :)

Last edited:

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Good morning y'all, a waking 4.6 which pleased me, Libre problems yesterday with the reader not leaving a line, this coincided with me working outdoors so something to do with the cold.
Car's fixed :p with a new battery (I can advise they're a pain to take on a bus :p) and an alternator off a scrap car so fingers crossed it'll last :) yee ha but I had to miss my swim and gym so need to play catch up today.
At least you got some weight-lifting in as exercise !!

Reactions: hh1 and Cumberland

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Ever seen thrash metal-blocking earphones? There must be an entrepreneur out there designing these.
Best Wishes for the drinks challenge and as they say eat and drink. Fiasp all the way !!
Are there any 'asp' signs in Wales or only 'arafs'?

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Ever seen thrash metal-blocking earphones? There must be an entrepreneur out there designing these.
Best Wishes for the drinks challenge and as they say eat and drink. Fiasp all the way !!
Are there any 'asp' signs in Wales or only 'arafs'?
Asp as a Welsh word doesn't exist....more is the pity lol

Reactions: Cumberland

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Shuchks, no milk of the asp ! I will just have to think of all the words with 'asp' in them, gasp !!!

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
I wouldn't know.
If they worked, I wouldn't know the type of music being blocked :)
Fair point, maybe there is a dial which allows you to choose which music you wished blocked, and includes speech, different languages, swearing in different languages .. the sales potential is amazing!!

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Good morning everyone. Is anyone else on O2? I ask cos I can’t phone or message and am wondering if my phone’s slowly giving up or it’s the provider that’s challenged. Right now I hate software users and providers that don’t keep a note of what needs doing and when.
On the T1 front, bad cat scratched my leg and after a BG nightmare at mud pie making I hoed off to get antibios, thank you Fleming et al!
Woke on 4.2, but very very low carb last night, and poised for multi corrections today.
I like Fiasp, have a happy day Helen.
Thrash metal blocking earphones? How about some pink fluffy ones with secret egg box diffusers?

kitedoc

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Dislikes
black jelly beans
Good morning everyone. Is anyone else on O2? I ask cos I can’t phone or message and am wondering if my phone’s slowly giving up or it’s the provider that’s challenged. Right now I hate software users and providers that don’t keep a note of what needs doing and when.
On the T1 front, bad cat scratched my leg and after a BG nightmare at mud pie making I hoed off to get antibios, thank you Fleming et al!
Woke on 4.2, but very very low carb last night, and poised for multi corrections today.
I like Fiasp, have a happy day Helen.
Thrash metal blocking earphones? How about some pink fluffy ones with secret egg box diffusers?
Anything made of egg cartons have my stamp of approval! Watch out for cat scratch fever. My understanding is that the antibiotics deal with it but a swab of any ooze might be helpful. My doctor seems to have swabs out out like a six-gunner in a duel.

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
I am not on O2 but my train neighbour has just paused his thrash metal to answer a call on his O2 phone.
Have you tried the good ole turn it off and on again trick with your phone?

Aha, not done that yet, I’d forgotten the old mantra. Thanks for reminding me, and have a cheerful day

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Lots and lots of insulin, I hope to balance it out. I find rice and nan bread really send my BG into stratosphere, hope you enjoyed meal and BG are not too high

Tested and injected 5.6 before and then 7.2 2 hours after

And curry was scrumptious

Reactions: CranberryIce

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
The out of hours doc I saw yesterday thought a high of 12.8 was NOT high but good! No wonder it’s sometimes hard to get decent advice. Admittedly he probably sees few of us but IMO 12.8’s not good for T1s, T2s, T3s - for all of us if it’s not tackled.