Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
5.6 again today :meh: I’m thinking that more food over Xmas has caught up with me. I was still low carb but around 60g/day rather than the 30-50g I usually aim for, particularly I have been eating more meat. I think this is putting my FBS up from the high 4s/low 5s I was getting pre Xmas. Back down to under 50g /day from tomorrow!

bigjim19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
a lot of food im supposed to eat yuk
6.4 at 4:30 am, not a good start to 2019.

Have great new year everyone, don't bother to make resolutions you will not keep though. :D

Happy new year to you Don ! Nah no resolutions this year only ever done one and that was for to stop smoking and I did

D

Deleted member 308541

Happy new year to you Don ! Nah no resolutions this year only ever done one and that was for to stop smoking and I did
Have a good one Jim.

I did not make one to give up nicotine addiction, I smoked my last cigarette in the packet and said that's it no more. It will be 27 years this July coming since going cold turkey, no patches, chewy gum or vape bongs.

bigjim19

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
a lot of food im supposed to eat yuk
Have a good one Jim.

I did not make one to give up nicotine addiction, I smoked my last cigarette in the packet and said that's it no more. It will be 27 years this July coming since going cold turkey, no patches, chewy gum or vape bongs.

Was the same mate 7years in July cold turkey no nothing just a look on my grandsons face was enough to stop