Type 1'stars R Us

Japes

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Good morning my fellow teabags hope you all had a wonderful night, with no hangovers this morning. Hope you all have a happy , healthy and prosperous new year

What are the odds of @Scott-C , surfacing before 3pm after his night at Hogmany street party in Edinburgh

This is why January 2nd is also a holiday in Scotland! I'm placing bets on 3.00 p.m. on 2nd before we see @Scott-C !

Fairygodmother

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bigotry, reliance on unsupported 'facts', unkindness, unfairness.
Good morning colanders.
Quiet last night, not as many fireworks as usual.
I managed, though, to muck up the iob quite well, very low before sleep. I’ll say this for Fiasp, it brought me down from an 18 (urgh!) I woke with at 3.00 am after rage carbing the low - a small slice of the Christmas cake him indoors came home with - with a beautiful straight line niagara fall to 4.00 on awakening this morning. Thank you Fiasp.

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
A happy new year fellow stabbers and pumpers.
A steady day / night yesterday. Party for the SIL and her husband to celebrate 25 yrs marriage.
All finished by 6 pm ( which I was happy about ) . A quiet night after that, just me and the wife.
Nice to see how the rest of you have been celebrating and managing.
Awaiting @Scott-C on parade:). Suspect we might be in for bit more of a wait.;);).
Most important things is that we’re all still here.
If you have made resolutions. Good luck.

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
HNY colanders!

Went to bed at 11, got rudely woken up by a military barrage of ordnance outside my bedroom window which gave me a lovely adrenaline spike that took the rest of the night to bring down. Four corrections over the course of the night made for a pretty broken sleep! Grrr.

Quiet day here, cinema later.

No @Scott-C yet? :D

Reactions: porl69
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Hi, A very happy new year to you all, I hope 2019 will be a happy and a healthy one X
I can't believe we have gone over the 10,000 mark in 6 months, it's incredible, but all down to you lovely guys posting and keeping it going :) Here's to another 6 months and beyond............. :happy:

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
May the New year days be as bright as the sunshine and as calm as the moonlight.

Have a wonderful year ahead :)

Reactions: porl69

therower

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
@Robinredbreast . 10,000 + is amazing, especially considering the number of T1’ s are on the forum.
I recall you starting the thread and other threads that appeared at the same time.
The thread has surpassed all expectations. Openness, honesty, fun, sincerity and understanding are what makes this thread unique.
Here’s to the next 10,000 and more.

Oh and especially for you.......

“TOP BANANA”