2018/19 Football Season

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We have drawn which is no good at all as Saints and Burnley both won which leaves an 8 point gap and that could be even bigger next week as we have Man City to play. Followed by Everton, Chelsea and Arsenal its looking a bit grim :eek::( I think the Championship is nearer than safety. :rolleyes::(

Well done Saints and Tranmere both winners :)
Bad luck Carlisle and FGR :(
Hope everyone else's team went on ok :)

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
We have drawn which is no good at all as Saints and Burnley both won which leaves an 8 point gap and that could be even bigger next week as we have Man City to play. Followed by Everton, Chelsea and Arsenal its looking a bit grim :eek::( I think the Championship is nearer than safety. :rolleyes::(

Well done Saints and Tranmere both winners :)
Bad luck Carlisle and FGR :(
Hope everyone else's team went on ok :)
Thanks Johnboy, I think that was quite an important win for us, though we're still far from safe . I bet Claude Puel is a bit hacked off, I'm sure he would have wanted a win against us. Quite how (a) we managed to win with ten men for half the game and (b) James Ward-Prowse managed to score, must remain an enduring mystery . I wish you and the Terriers better luck.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well its hot off the press. David Wagner has left the building. In other words he has left the Town. I'm gob smacked at that and I wish him all the best where ever he goes to next they will get a good manager. So we are on the hunt for a new manager now.

Reactions: Cumberland

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Thanks Johnboy, I think that was quite an important win for us, though we're still far from safe . I bet Claude Puel is a bit hacked off, I'm sure he would have wanted a win against us. Quite how (a) we managed to win with ten men for half the game and (b) James Ward-Prowse managed to score, must remain an enduring mystery . I wish you and the Terriers better luck.

Thank you :) Well our luck could have just taken another knock as Mr Wagner has left the Town. Shocked at that :eek:

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Well its hot off the press. David Wagner has left the building. In other words he has left the Town. I'm gob smacked at that and I wish him all the best where ever he goes to next they will get a good manager. So we are on the hunt for a new manager now.
Didn't expect that!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Didn't expect that!

To be honest I think he would have gone at the end of the season as we are odds on now to go down. It doesn't matter who gets the job they will have a heck of a task ahead of them and I doubt anybody could save us. Rumours were flying round that Big Sam Allardyce was linked to the job but in a tv interview he said he would not be interested in the job as it would be a huge task. I think now a new manager needs to be looking at almost certain relegation and on building a team to take us straight back up I think most fans are now thinking that way. :rolleyes::)

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well, Saints have delivered another classic by losing on penalties after being 2 - 0 up in the FA cup replay against Derby. Mind you, I still think it's a good thing because they can concentrate on staying up. Hopefully...

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well, Saints have delivered another classic by losing on penalties after being 2 - 0 up in the FA cup replay against Derby. Mind you, I still think it's a good thing because they can concentrate on staying up. Hopefully...

That's bad luck mate :( But as you say you can concentrate on the league now.

Reactions: Lamont D

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)

Saw this on the telly and thought when Saints 2nd goal went in that it was all over

Reactions: jay hay-char

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Huddersfield Town and their Sporting Director Olaf Rebbe have parted company.

The 41-year-old follows David Wagner out of the John Smith's Stadium by mutual consent, midway through the January transfer window.

Another one leaves the building. Obviously had enough of us :D In all fairness though David Wagner was flogging a dead horse with our slack team. Lets look to the bright side and all though its almost inevitable that we are going down with the right care and attitude in building a new stronger team we can bounce back up. Been done before and certainly no reason why it cant happen again. Terrier till I die :) (Well that is if they don't ever go bust like nearly happened one year:eek::D)

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well, we've beaten Everton 2-1, though they got one back in stoppage time which stretched to 8 minutes in the end with, according to my man at St Mary's, steam emerging from Ralph H's ears in the last couple of minutes. Now 15th, though still only 3 points above the drop zone, but I am starting to have considerable confidence in Herr Hassenhuttl's ability as a manager . Good luck to the Terriers tomorrow against Citeh - you'll flatten them. Maybe...

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well, we've beaten Everton 2-1, though they got one back in stoppage time which stretched to 8 minutes in the end with, according to my man at St Mary's, steam emerging from Ralph H's ears in the last couple of minutes. Now 15th, though still only 3 points above the drop zone, but I am starting to have considerable confidence in Herr Hassenhuttl's ability as a manager . Good luck to the Terriers tomorrow against Citeh - you'll flatten them. Maybe...

Well done a deserved win for you :) Thanks but for us to flatten them they'd have to be fielding a Sunday league team :D The gap is now 10 points cos Newcastle won too. :eek: Championship is starting to look attractive especially as our enemies (Leeds) are flying high at the top of the Championship you Saints have more chance of playing them next season than we do. Plus we wont have them to contend with :D