What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Yes thank goodness, I too like being in the 6's makes me happy . I was expecting my testing strips to come today but they haven't so it will be tomorrow. I have one left I'll use it tomorrow morning . It's such a shame we can't get them on the NHS we need to test well I know i do it keeps me on track x
I have mine on prescription Charis...on a point of principle I challenged our local CCG on their refusal to allow my GP to prescribe them (and won)...it's always worth trying.

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...been up a couple of hours now after a decent sleep...done coffee & breakfast...avoided the news barrage of you know who's car crash...surely there must be something that is more worthy of our time & interest...woke to a 5.7

dunelm

Master
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
haha .. I believe Trump is a bit senile but because he has been so crazy already for a long time no-one notice... the Orange Emperor no-brains
And when he appointed Mike Pence as Vice President, who could have predicted that Mickey and Donald would be in charge of the USA?

Last edited:
Reactions: DJC3

SB.25

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin
This morning I got under 10! (Finally).

It was 9.3 - was very happy.

I increased my insulin dose last night which I hope has helped.

I had my c peptide and antibody tests results yesterday which suggests I don’t have T1. So they are still unsure if my diagnosis but I think are now checking for MODY. And so the saga continues....

Have a lovely day everyone!