My first three month review...

*Anna

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
I'm so happy I could burst! Can't contain it..! :happy:
I felt so unwell for so long before my diagnosis, I put it down to being of a certain age and just having more off days than good days. So when I had my initial blood test, it came as a relief, so to speak, that there was a reason.
Three months later, I'm feeling GOOD! :)
My HbA1c has gone from 88 to 46, my cholesterol from 7.9 to 5.0 and have lost 1st 10lb.
I followed a LCHF way of eating and all I can say is thank you one and all for your wealth of knowledge and your compassion.
We are all in this together...You can tell your friends and family results and concerns and they do really care...but when you come to this forum, you know we ALL truly understand.

xfieldok

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Congratulations on an awesome result, throw a big low carb party

Reactions: ziggy_w

ziggy_w

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
I felt so unwell for so long before my diagnosis, I put it down to being of a certain age and just having more off days than good days. So when I had my initial blood test, it came as a relief, so to speak, that there was a reason.
My HbA1c has gone from 88 to 46, my cholesterol from 7.9 to 5.0 and have lost 1st 10lb.
I followed a LCHF way of eating and all I can say is thank you one and all for your wealth of knowledge and your compassion.
We are all in this together...You can tell your friends and family results and concerns and they do really care...but when you come to this forum, you know we ALL truly understand.

Wow, what a fabulous result. All due to all your hard work. Congrats and well done.

Reactions: jjraak

bulkbiker

BANNED
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Brilliant news and well done you for being in control.. Great numbers all round.

Reactions: jjraak and ziggy_w

Bluetit1802

Legend
Type of diabetes
Type 2 (in remission!)
Treatment type
Diet only
Well done, congratulations. That is a wonderful result after 3 months. Forget the take-away, but have some red wine. :)

LindsayJane

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Housework - hate housework with a passion - and rude people.
I have my first review later this month - I hope I emerge from mine as elated as you! Well done - love, peace and good health to you xxx