Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Diawara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
oh **** gone totally off the rails tonight ...bucketful of beer tonight..home had dominoes pizza in fridge..devoured half of that..and mushroom chow main....... **** what ive learnt in last year.... test later today..

Edited by mod to remove poorly disguised profanities.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diawara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
oh ***/ gone totally off the rails tonight ...bucketful of beer tonight..home had dominoes pizza in fridge..devoured half of that..and mushroom chow main....... **** what ive learnt in last year.... test tomorrow ,....
dios .... thrash myself with nettles time .... whatever came over me ....record highest f.b.s. ever in the last year...
8.7.............................. at 0517.... note to lodger...(son) dont leave **** in the fridge when dad goes out on the lash
what the figures would have been after two hours and three hours etc ... feeling **** with myself ...back to bed for an hour or so ...maybe this is a bad dream!
retest later........................................................................

Edited by mod to remove poorly disguised profanities.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ally Pally

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
The colour pink!
5.8 on yet another stormy morning - windchimes going mad (neighbours too probably).

P.s. I baked the low carb Protein Bread yesterday and surprise, surprise it didn’t end up in the garbage bin. FYI @ ianpspurs

Last edited:

Angelofthemarches

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Horrible shoes
oh sh't gone totally off the rails tonight ...bucketful of beer tonight..home had dominoes pizza in fridge..devoured half of that..and mushroom chow main....... fxxk what ive learnt in last year.... test tomorrow ,....
Sending you a hug

Reactions: keefidee

DJC3

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
5.4 this morning
@Diawara don’t beat yourself up about it, we all fall off the wagon now and again. It’s done and dusted and you’ll soon get back to normal. It’s just a blip. Probably a good idea to ask your son not to leave pizza in the fridge though - that’d be too much for most people esp after a night out, I certainly would have done the same.
Sending a hug your way.