Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People. Noise. Swearing. Many foods.

After a heavy carb day yesterday, lots of bread, lots of fruit including grapes...it was a bad day health wise, I’m okay with that..

Plus I’m feeling exceedingly stressed...no ideal.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
@Diawara and @Ally Pally - The forum has standards to uphold. We have members from all over the world, whose cultures and tolerances to some of our expressions differs to our own.

The forum also operates an automatice profanity filter, however, like all things it is imperfect.

Ally Pally

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
The colour pink!
@Diawara and @Ally Pally - The forum has standards to uphold. We have members from all over the world, whose cultures and tolerances to some of our expressions differs to our own.

The forum also operates an automatice profanity filter, however, like all things it is imperfect.

Jaylee

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Monitor, Oh Monitor
I fear your batteries dead,
Ain’t got a replacement,
So I’ll make it up instead!,
I’ll take my daily average,
Minus this, add that,
Err, I think that’s 7903.6544303
Of course that’s wrong, you prat!

Lovely use of meter in that rhyme! :D:cool:

Ally Pally

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
The colour pink!
And having a third party editing (manipulating?) someone else’s post is a ‚standard‘ you uphold? A private slap on the hand would be more diplomatic. I’m obviously in the wrong place.

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
And having a third party editing (manipulating?) someone else’s post is a ‚standard‘ you uphold? A private slap on the hand would be more diplomatic. I’m obviously in the wrong place.

Where posts are edited, the poster is usually sent a notification of the edit, and a brief reason why.

It is what it is, and won't be changing.

The matter is closed and any further comment on this thread would be considered derailing and removed.

Reactions: Freema

Rachox

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Reactions: Freema