Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

paulmh

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
6.5 this morning, and I got that with absolutely no change in diet - but didn't train at all yesterday, and didn't drink much water so I'm putting it own to that - but definitely had less than 20g carbs so God only knows... :)

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
6.5 this morning, and I got that with absolutely no change in diet - but didn't train at all yesterday, and didn't drink much water so I'm putting it own to that - but definitely had less than 20g carbs so God only knows... :)
Loving the Beach Boys reference young man - hydration is definitely an important factor. @Diawara don't beat yourself up you have come a long way. Feral days/nights are, IMVHO, best planned and testing ignored. What did you learn by testing versus the angst it caused?

Diawara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
tru
Loving the Beach Boys reference young man - hydration is definitely an important factor. @Diawara don't beat yourself up you have come a long way. Feral days/nights are, IMVHO, best planned and testing ignored. What did you learn by testing versus the angst it caused?
true ian nothing gained!

Ally Pally

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
The colour pink!
dios .... thrash myself with nettles time .... whatever came over me ....record highest f.b.s. ever in the last year...
8.7.............................. at 0517.... note to lodger...(son) dont leave **** in the fridge when dad goes out on the lash
what the figures would have been after two hours and three hours etc ... feeling **** with myself ...back to bed for an hour or so ...maybe this is a bad dream!
retest later........................................................................

Edited by mod to remove poorly disguised profanities.

Personally, I prefer the poorly disguised profanities to the edited 4 stars - everyone knows what they stand for in any case!

Diawara

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Personally, I prefer the poorly disguised profanities to the edited 4 stars - everyone knows what they stand for in any case!
i often wondered how the *****S and ********s got on peoples posts and now i know....first slap on the wrist since ive been on this forum.... goes and stands in the naughty corner!

Ally Pally

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Other
Dislikes
The colour pink!
i often wondered how the *****S and ********s got on peoples posts and now i know....first slap on the wrist since ive been on this forum.... goes and stands in the naughty corner!

Adults being treated as if they’re in kindergarten. Nothing like a good cuss to get rid of frustrations

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People. Noise. Swearing. Many foods.
Monitor, Oh Monitor
I fear your batteries dead,
Ain’t got a replacement,
So I’ll make it up instead!,
I’ll take my daily average,