What was your fasting blood glucose? (with some chat)

Providence 62

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not riding my bike
Dearie me, I forgot to post my 7.7 this morning. Posting it now just before I head for bed. Goodnight everyone, sleep tight. Off out to plant lots of tiny trees at a primary school tomorrow, or rather Mr P digs the holes and I put the trees in.

P

trick60

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Good morning folks, a stonking 7.0 for me on the dice must have been the almond and cherry tart with custard and just a little... no a bit more than that please, of the apple strudel again with custard.

On the positive side I bought some weights over the weekend and plan to start a "regime" in the evenings, not too optimistic though as I was knackered just carrying them upstairs, so maybe take things a bit slowly, cuppa tea up to lips and hold 1. 2. 3. and cuppa tea down 1. 2. 3.

OrsonKartt

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
over selling.... oh so many things are enthusiastically oversold
Morning all. I'm loving the early morning light despite the frost this morning. - Straight 5 for me this morning on the blood front ..... I was doing more research into vitamin K2 which I've now been taking for a couple of weeks and came across the bit about it helping with muscles. There is so much info on youtube ..................So It occurred to me that since I've started taking it , and of course this could be coincidental, or from another factor of which I am not counting at the mo, anyhow I haven't had a muscle cramp in this time frame. Anyone who suffers in this way might just want to try . I'm taking a very modest 100 micrograms each day...

HarryBeau

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Morning...woke to a 6.1 despite being very reserved with my carb intake...I blame the paperwork I trawled through yesterday...about to do the time sheets & invoices that should hopefully perk me up...when I've finished do I post them or take a drive down to the office with Harry astride the front seat...he loves a little trip out.

ianpspurs

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
Morning all. First test in 3 months found a 5.3 - hardly worth the effort/expense for strips or time. Just part of a trend that will show lab tests say your meter/testing regime is wrong. Personally. I am just as well weighing frequently, looking at resting pulse and where past trends have ended up. Other people will and do find testing far more useful so don't use me as an example. On the plus side, 3 months off testing and managing that way has made no difference for me but I don't advocate that for anyone else.

johnpol

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Morning all a 6 greeted me which is nice, beautiful sunshine here in the northeast long may it continue. the best thing is no hypos at the weekend, which is nice see how long it lasts before I start training this week.

Take care everyone.

geefull

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only
good morning all :)

4.7 today

looking bright but cold this morning outside so perhaps I will lag myself up and go out for a walk ;)
I did manage a walk with mum's dog yesterday, when we set off it was lovely and sunny even though it was windy, then it rained, which turned to sleet and then bombarded us with hailstones :hilarious: fortunately it was a shortish shower and suffice it to say I was glad of my new penchant for hats ;)

Suzie (mum's dog), loved it of course and came back muddy but proud :)

mr gee appears to have caught my sore throat, not something he gets often so we'll probably have a quiet day mostly indoors today :)

Hope your Monday treats you kindly :)