2018/19 Football Season

porl69

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Stupid people
Afternoon.....hate it when the break for internationals are on!
Hopefully back to winning ways for the Mighty Whites.. Leeds United :)
Then back to where we belong (for a season anyways lol)

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)

You’ve been absent from the prem for sometime now
Good luck in your promo push

Reactions: Lamont D and porl69

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only

You'll be fine mate. I know you guys are our arch enemies (Huddersfield hate Leeds) but I still wish you well. You'll be replacing us. We have had 2 seasons in the Prem and sadly we're coming back to the Championship at the end of this season having had a diabolical season. Hope you do better than us. Last season we started out well went to the top after 2 matches but it all went pear shaped after that and we pulled off the great escape and what an escape that was. Steve Macqueen would have been proud. Good luck Leeds :)

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Back to the Premiership after a break for the internationals. We have a trip to Selhurst Park today to face Sir Roy's mob( Crystal Palace) This game will confirm our relegation (mathematically impossible to escape the drop) if we lose which we will. We are just playing the remaining 7 games for the hell of it really.

Good luck to all those playing today I hope all your teams win :)

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Well there we have it lost 2-0 and Burnley won 2-0, Saints won 1-0 so that's us done relegated :( Oh well we can rebuild in the Championship and bounce back up in 2020. UTT.

Ding Dong battle at Elland Rd Leeds won 3-2 and Sheff Utd lost 3-2 so Leeds in 2nd. With any luck they'll go up and we wont play them next season either. 3 seasons in a row without Leeds is good :D:D

Wow Tranmere trounced Carlisle must have been some game. I hope everyone else's team had a good day :)

Reactions: Cumberland

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Well there we have it lost 2-0 and Burnley won 2-0, Saints won 1-0 so that's us done relegated :( Oh well we can rebuild in the Championship and bounce back up in 2020. UTT.

Ding Dong battle at Elland Rd Leeds won 3-2 and Sheff Utd lost 3-2 so Leeds in 2nd. With any luck they'll go up and we wont play them next season either. 3 seasons in a row without Leeds is good :D:D

Wow Tranmere trounced Carlisle must have been some game. I hope everyone else's team had a good day :)

When you go on a run like we are at the moment, you need momentum, players in form, good organisation, discipline and a lot of luck.
We rode our luck first half! The cumbrians should have been up before we had a decent chance. The football gods are looking after us at the moment!
Good crowd in, about 7000, which includes the horde from the north!

May it continue!
Coldham on Tuesday night, it always rains when we play them!
Onwards and upwards.

Still pinching myself!
C'mon you superwhites!

Cumberland

Master
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Foodwise Nuts & Mushrooms (Vomit)
Heard we hit the bar before you scored but honestly I was ready to throw the radio out of the window

Do you know if Tranny can keep this up there’s enough games left for an automatic promo push

Good luck

Reactions: Johnboy412

Lamont D

Oracle
Type of diabetes
Reactive hypoglycemia
Treatment type
I do not have diabetes
Yes, yes and yes!
You hit the bar, our keeper made a decent save and we didn't trouble your keeper enough till right on half time.
The lads are not getting carried away, we are definitely having a run of good luck and the way other teams are dropping points, we can get into automatic promotion places.
We have to play m k franchise, bury, FGR, and Lincoln after Newport next Saturday.
That is a tough run, but we are not easy to break down, good organisation and not shipping goals at all!
Then there's Norwood!
Has 27, so far! His finishing since Christmas is something special. And others have started to get the goals necessary to win.
I'm not counting my chickens yet, but it is exciting, there is a buzz around the place and we have nearly a fully fit squad.
If not automatic promotion, why not another trip to wemberley? We are regulars there!
Third season in a row, maybe?
We certainly won't stop working on doing it!
And to cap it off!
And we have Mickey Mellon!

Woo hoo!

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Commiserations, Johnboy, but you will be back. Just before you got promoted, I remember you saying that you thought it was a bit early for the Terriers to go up. Time to regroup, and have a crack at a bounce back next season. A win for the Saints yesterday, though the last 20 minutes were, erm, bum clenching . Saints B Team (Liverpoo) on Friday evening. I'm beginning to think that we might avoid the drop but it's far from certain yet.

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Commiserations, Johnboy, but you will be back. Just before you got promoted, I remember you saying that you thought it was a bit early for the Terriers to go up. Time to regroup, and have a crack at a bounce back next season. A win for the Saints yesterday, though the last 20 minutes were, erm, bum clenching . Saints B Team (Liverpoo) on Friday evening. I'm beginning to think that we might avoid the drop but it's far from certain yet.

Cheers mate :) What we need is for Dean Hoyle to invest more money in to buying new players so that Jan Siewert can make a name for himself. He was thrown in with what Wagner had left, a side that didn't seem to care anymore. At least we will get a Parachute payment that will help out. During our time in the Prem we made a small fortune from such as tv revenues so time to put that to good use off load dead wood and start a new.

As for the Saints well I hope you are safe mate. We might be leaving you with Leeds if they don't blow their chance to get auto promotion.

Reactions: jay hay-char

jay hay-char

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Cheers mate :) What we need is for Dean Hoyle to invest more money in to buying new players so that Jan Siewert can make a name for himself. He was thrown in with what Wagner had left, a side that didn't seem to care anymore. At least we will get a Parachute payment that will help out. During our time in the Prem we made a small fortune from such as tv revenues so time to put that to good use off load dead wood and start a new.

As for the Saints well I hope you are safe mate. We might be leaving you with Leeds if they don't blow their chance to get auto promotion.
Ah, Leeds. Last time we played them was - I think - in Division One. It was at St Mary's and sold out. You don't often get a 30,000 plus crowd at a Div 1 fixture . Good luck next season. If we stay up, I suspect our first challenge may be to hang on to Ralf H. He is undoubtedly making a name for himself. Are you planning a trip to Sarfhampton on the last day of the season?

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People. Noise. Swearing. Many foods.
We won a match!

And might be taken over by another dodgy geezer who’s been banned in the past...

And we’re back in court on Wednesday..

Another weird week in the world of Bolton Wanderers!

Johnboy412

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Ah, Leeds. Last time we played them was - I think - in Division One. It was at St Mary's and sold out. You don't often get a 30,000 plus crowd at a Div 1 fixture . Good luck next season. If we stay up, I suspect our first challenge may be to hang on to Ralf H. He is undoubtedly making a name for himself. Are you planning a trip to Sarfhampton on the last day of the season?

Yes you got a good one with Ralf. You will be fine mate. As for us well we'll have a good clear out in the summer break and get some new players plus we have some good talent coming up through the academy so who knows.

Patrick66

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Dislikes
People. Noise. Swearing. Many foods.
Players refusing to train for 48 hours as they and club staff have not been paid for second month in a row!.

High Court again tomorrow..what could possibly go wrong?!.