Thank you - my story in the Daily Mail

steveis36

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Once again I am indebted to the advice I received from the forum in January. As I posted last week, my HBA1C has gone from 61 to 39, my cholesterol from 8.7 to 5.9, my liver results are normal and my IBS has completely disappeared. From the forum I was put in touch with the Daily Mail and it was published today.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...mic-four-people-reveal-tell-youre-danger.html
Brilliant
I got ibs and my cholesterol 6.1 (down from 7.1)
Still working on everything and still trying to get a routine of exercise as this is a new life style

DCUKMod

Master
Staff Member
Type of diabetes
I reversed my Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Once again I am indebted to the advice I received from the forum in January. As I posted last week, my HBA1C has gone from 61 to 39, my cholesterol from 8.7 to 5.9, my liver results are normal and my IBS has completely disappeared. From the forum I was put in touch with the Daily Mail and it was published today.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...mic-four-people-reveal-tell-youre-danger.html

Well done Yorkshirelad. I knew the article as out, but thght I'd leave it t you to decide if you wanted it on the form.

Thank you for volunteering.

Oldvatr

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Surprisingly good article from the DailyMail It seema well balanced, and ends up giving references to both the UK diabetes support sites, which is unusual. Well done with your progress. I am glad you found Low Carb to be so effective. Remember it is not so much a diet as a lifestyle that you can use long term for control.

shelley262

Type of diabetes
Treatment type
Diet only

Congratulations both on your amazing results and also spreading the word it’s really important to get message out there - well done you.
A few of us are going to be featured in a low carb programme series on beating diabetes starting in Saturdays daily mail - don’t normally buy but will this time and I’m looking forward to seeing angle they take.
Pleased they did a good job with your amazing story. Congratulations again on your results what a star and in such a short time - very inspirational for other new diabetics especially as to how quickly it can be turned round.
@Debandez take a look at articleit also mentionsthe one we are in starting on sat.

Last edited:
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Bullies, Liars, Trolls and dishonest cruel people
Reactions: yorkshirelad27

Caeseji

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Dislikes
Self-fellating idiots that don't at all look at other people's views
Congrats to you! It's nice to see them actually giving out hope these days.

Reactions: yorkshirelad27