Type 1 Freestyle monitor

Triscornia

Good morning, anyone having trouble with their freestyle monitor this morning. It is asking me to register and create an account but then it says problem with server and it’s stuck so I can’t do my son reading.
A little annoying right now as he was low just before.

urbanracer

Expert
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
Not being able to eat as many chocolate digestives as I used to.
Good morning, anyone having trouble with their freestyle monitor this morning. It is asking me to register and create an account but then it says problem with server and it’s stuck so I can’t do my son reading.

Sorry - but do mean you're having trouble with the app on your smartphone?

SB.25

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin
Heya, I am having the exact same problem. I started using the Libre yesterday and it’s worked fine. Then at about half 8 it kicked me off of the app.

I have tried logging in and I have got a variety of ‘server down’ and ‘incorrect password’ messages.

I clicked forgot password and put in my email address and now it says account not found....

It sounds like the same problem as you!

This is very annoying as I only started using the Libre yesterday!

Triscornia

Heya, I am having the exact same problem. I started using the Libre yesterday and it’s worked fine. Then at about half 8 it kicked me off of the app.

I have tried logging in and I have got a variety of ‘server down’ and ‘incorrect password’ messages.

I clicked forgot password and put in my email address and now it says account not found....

It sounds like the same problem as you!

This is very annoying as I only started using the Libre yesterday!

We have been using the app since February and this is the first time it’s asked for registration and then it says error with server.

Just been reminded it came with a monitor and that works. Hopefully the app will come back to normal later.

Rokaab

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
We have been using the app since February and this is the first time it’s asked for registration and then it says error with server.
Just out of curiosity which app are you using? My LibreLink app still works perfectly fine.

Rokaab

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Pump
Hi, LibreLink app. Did it ever ask you to register? I would post you a photo if I knew how.

I know at some point it did, probably when I set it up about 2 years ago.
Mine can't connect to the server if I want to look at my account settings (so there is an issue with LibreLinks server), but it doesn't stop me scanning with the app.

enzina

Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
Dislikes
pain, being dependent, egoistic people & jealousy
I had to log in on my iPhone but worked fine.

LooperCat

Expert
Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Other
I just had to re-login. But it’s working fine (iPhone 8, latest iOS)

Antje77

Oracle
Retired Moderator
Type of diabetes
LADA
Treatment type
Insulin
They are working on the computerthingy whatsitcalled this weekend, I've hear of problems in the Netherlands and in Austria as well.
It should solve itself some time today.

Reactions: enzina

Triscornia

They are working on the computerthingy whatsitcalled this weekend, I've hear of problems in the Netherlands and in Austria as well.
It should solve itself some time today.

Ah thanks maybe because I am in France it’s not working. Have a good Sunday.

Triscornia

I know at some point it did, probably when I set it up about 2 years ago.
Mine can't connect to the server if I want to look at my account settings (so there is an issue with LibreLinks server), but it doesn't stop me scanning with the app.

Gosh funny how this is the first time it’s asked me for registering after using it for almost 3 months.
Thanks for replying

SB.25

Type of diabetes
Other
Treatment type
Insulin
Mine is still not working and still saying I don’t have an account..... so I tried setting up a new account and it still says error :banghead:

db89

Type of diabetes
Type 1
Treatment type
Insulin
I had an email to say that LibreLinkUp would be down the last couple of days but I think that's a separate service outside the main app.

Odd how it's behaving for some and not others. I've not been logged out at all on my Pixel and the app has been scanning fine.

Triscornia

Mine is still not working and still saying I don’t have an account..... so I tried setting up a new account and it still says error :banghead:

Mine also not working and I can’t delete the app and reinstall as it loses all the data. I don’t even know if there is a help email or telephone number. Frustrating.