Type 2s: What was your fasting blood glucose in a morning? (very low chat level)

Starfish18

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Diet only
Hugs Patience, perseverance, planning... and rest is of course beyond us. No point beating up oneself. Hope the numbers get better and more importantly you feel better
Thank you. My fbg have been up since my son was taken into hospital last week. My levels have started to come down later in the day now but fasting is remaining higher o_O i try not to let it bother me but it does :sorry:

Reactions: enb54 and Shas3

Shas3

Type of diabetes
Type 2
Treatment type
Tablets (oral)
Thank you. My fbg have been up since my son was taken into hospital last week. My levels have started to come down later in the day now but fasting is remaining higher o_O i try not to let it bother me but it does :sorry:

I am sure it is very stressful and disappointing to see high fasting numbers, on top of what you are going through with son’s health. Hopefully he gets well soon and it should bring down your stress and fasting numbers. Stress IS a big factor in fasting numbers. Don’t stress too much on the numbers as it only makes them worse.